Chip Kelly blasts media for reporting he'd "hang up" on Florida

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Original Article:

ttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-ill-hang-up/

“Florida hasn’t contacted me. And if they did, I wouldn’t listen. It’s false. I think false things are silly,” Kelly said. “My whole mantra is be where your feet are. I’m right here, and I’m not concerned about anything else. I’m very happy being here now.”

New Article

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...iladelphia-eagles-jokes-pro-offense-work-ncaa

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not really a dig. Just the reality that many of us have stated numerous times. If you have interest in the NFL, and in your second season you're probably a favorite to win it all, you don't consider walking away from it all to take on a rebuilding project in college in an area where you have no ties to. The best college job in the world, where he could walk in and win titles immediately doesn't even make sense when you're rolling like he is. It just never made any sense.

Also, Wobble should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;123276 said:
Not really a dig. Just the reality that many of us have stated numerous times. If you have interest in the NFL, and in your second season you're probably a favorite to win it all, you don't consider walking away from it all to take on a rebuilding project in college in an area where you have no ties to. The best college job in the world, where he could walk in and win titles immediately doesn't even make sense when you're rolling like he is. It just never made any sense.

Hush. I'm trying to drive people into a frenzy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Thats not a dig, thats a coach just firmly stating he's where he wants to be and isnt interested in anything else.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n123276 said:

giphy.gif

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
thats why sanchez is your starting qb! oh and by the way your seasons over and you dont even know it!, deal with the silliness of that "fat boy"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n123276 said:
If you have interest in the NFL, and in your second season you're probably a favorite to win it all, you don't consider walking away from it all to take on a rebuilding project in college in an area where you have no ties to.
Favorite to win it all? I like Chip Kelly and the Eagles are fun to watch, but they don't have a chance in hell at winning it all. I know you're a fanboy, but I just don't see it. Too many defensive weaknesses.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
dubster1;n123328 said:
thats why sanchez is your starting qb! oh and by the way your seasons over and you dont even know it!, deal with the silliness of that "fat boy"

At the risk of going off on a rant, how is Philly's season over? They just wiped the floor with the 2nd place NFCE team, at their house.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n123334 said:
Favorite to win it all? I like Chip Kelly and the Eagles are fun to watch, but they don't have a chance in hell at winning it all. I know you're a fanboy, but I just don't see it. Too many defensive weaknesses.

Teams favored more than the Eagles to win it all:

Green Bay
Pats
Seattle
Broncos (If they get their running game going cause you know Payton will fall apart in the playoffs)

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not a dig...not even close.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n123336 said:
At the risk of going off on a rant, how is Philly's season over? They just wiped the floor with the 2nd place NFCE team, at their house.

yea really, minus being destroyed by my packers, they are killing it right now and are gonna win their division. Right now GB is the class of the NFC but the eagles are definitely one of the best 4 teams in the conference.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n123341 said:
yea really, minus being destroyed by my packers, they are killing it right now and are gonna win their division. Right now GB is the class of the NFC but the eagles are definitely one of the best 4 teams in the conference.

I am thinking Dub was saying they have no chance in the playoffs.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n123334 said:

They are playing about as well as anyone in the league. I was't citing a source in terms of SB odds, but rather making a general point. If Saban had been winning in Miami, and enjoying things, he never even considers Alabama. Kelly has everything going for him right now. No reasonable amount of money was going to land him. It never made sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator