Chip Kelly blasts media for reporting he'd "hang up" on Florida

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Right....Unlike you, I have an opinion and don't flip-flop. You may need medication.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
half-baked-job-quit-o.gif

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Re: Kelly. Forgot about this little nugget:
Kelly left Oregon in January 2013 and, after his departure, was placed under a show-cause order for 18 months after the Ducks were sanctioned by the NCAA for an affiliation with a scouting service.
That order, which would require a university to appear before the infractions committee before it could hire Kelly, expires this month.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was not a shot at UF but rather a shot at idiots in the media and boards like this that actually thought Kelly was even the remotest of possibilities for us.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Eagles are a first round loss guaranteed. The tallest midget in a divison of midgets if you will.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n123855 said:
The Eagles are a first round loss guaranteed. The tallest midget in a divison of midgets if you will.
Says the Redskin fan

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We weren't gonna get him anyways since he just got to Philly

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chip Kelly blasts azzholes like me that perpetuated a comment that he never made:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...iladelphia-eagles-jokes-pro-offense-work-ncaa

"I get agitated because it's totally false," Kelly said. "And then I see written that if they called, I would hang up on them. I never said that. That's the things that bother me. I would never hang up on any school. I've got a ton of respect for Florida. We've got three Florida players here. I think they've got a heck of a football coach.
"That really bothered me that someone said I would hang up. If someone called me, I would gladly tell them I'm the head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm excited to be here. We've got a big game against Seattle this week. I have great respect for Florida and what they've done. I visited Steve Spurrier when I was at New Hampshire. They were great to me. I spent a lot of time down there with Urban [Meyer] when I was at Oregon. I think it's a great school."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.