Chip Kelly's offense easiest to defend in the NFL

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I gave you a like, then had to take it back. This isn't the right thread to ask law that question. Ask him in a related thread. This is an NFL thread, not a Gator football thread.

Sure no problem even though 2/3rds of the thread is about the gators...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Law, what did you think about our D coordinators game yesterday?
Kintucky isn't much of a test. We obviously played well against them. My concern is always dropping back into soft coverage when he gets nervous. He wasn't nervous against Kintucky.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Kintucky isn't much of a test. We obviously played well against them. My concern is always dropping back into soft coverage when he gets nervous. He wasn't nervous against Kintucky.

So he does good when hes not nervous? Im on record saying I question his coverages at certain times too but overall, I think he is a decent DC. Not the best by any means but not bad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree, mediocre. Not as bad as Zook or Hoke.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chip Kelly's offense is the easiest in the NFL by far. Just look at his time in Philly, the second times teams played him. In the second year, the players especially in the NFC East were sitting ready for the running back before he hit the hole. He tries to force players who don't fit his system to fit his system. He was great in college because he had better talent than 90% of his competition. In the NFL all the teams have roughly equal talent, and so coaching/scheme's matter more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator