Chris Walker signs with Rockets

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whoopee ! I was right all along ! Seems Coach "Messedchomp" took a special interest in inspiring Walker while he was
here. Chris got little playing time because he went against Donavan's forbiddance for secretly meeting with WM.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well it is a "summer" contract that generally means D league not NBA. Not surprising, but not going to mean much unless he learns to play properly. Since he never did that here I doubt he will be doing that there either.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously though, Chris was a good Gator-citizen. He had no reason to stay longer, since he couldn't become an
integral part of our starting 5. Now, he'll have some "big-men" tutors & basketball to bore in on 24-7. Using the word
bore wasn't accidental. I wish the former Gator success. Maybe he'll revisit and learn stuff from Egbunu ?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If he can pack on another 25 pounds and learn the basics he might eventually play in the NBA.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, if he only knew how to play basketball this kid could be an All Star.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Walker is garbage..........

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Walker has talent, not sure about his focus and dedication. He had trouble running and loves the weed too much. Coachability is another concern.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
LagoonGator68;n271598 said:
Walker has talent, not sure about his focus and dedication. He had trouble running and loves the weed too much. Coachability is another concern.
Agree, he has the stuff you can't coach, height and hops. Unfortunately the rest of his game seems to be un-coachable as well. I'm rooting for him to succeed and think he has a shot to become a bench player if he can find the focus and right situation.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n271598 said:

He has incredible size and athleticism, but if he's got any talent it's not in the game of basketball. Can't shoot, dribble, block out, pass or comprehend where he's supposed to be on any given play. I just can't call that talented.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's a difference between being talented and being able to jump high. Chris walker will never play in a regular season nba game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
'nother good one, lagator = "height & hops"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads