Christian McCaffrey vs. Iowa

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
He's the best football player in America. Henry played big in his final two games before the Heisman was announced and that's all people saw. Before that, he had 1300 yards in 11 games.

McCaffrey will be at the Heisman ceremony next year - may or may not win it (I think he will), and the year after he will win it if he doesn't go pro. Black or white, doesn't matter, kid is a stud. I was sold on Fournette being a beast, and I still believe he is though he wasn't in the right setting (play calling, supporting players, etc...plus other teams learned to key on him and LSU had nothing less). I've always loved the way Henry plays, and respect his ability, and wasn't surprised a bit he won the Heisman this year. But nobody is the do-all kind of player McCaffrey is proving to be for Stanford. I don't think he has the supporting cast to keep teams from keying on him next year, but I also think his talent and drive make him unstoppable even if you scheme against him. I love the kid.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was clearly the best player this year. I heard on the radio today that 8 of his games started at 10:00 PM EST or later this year. That's tough for east coast viewers. Next year he enters with preseason hype, so that will help like it did for Marriota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.