Chump-less Barn Bowl Win

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crushed Memphis. Barn's defense set all types of records in futility this year under Chump's leadership. So how does the Barn respond in their first game without Chump leading their defense? They hold Memphis and their future NFL QB, Paxton Lynch, out of the end zone.

Have I ever said how happy I am that he's coaching a team in the East?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's only a matter of time before Chump puts out a quote that says something along the lines of: "I told you I would fix it and the D was great. It was a year long process and I only needed one more game to prove it".

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Very interesting WM with two teams that wind up in the same bowl consecutive years, he moves on, and both walk away winners. If anyone ever needed to know what a stench that WM brings to a program. Now that stench is in the Cock's lockeroom.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Too early to say that Vandy is out of the cellar?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I have a dream. Mark Richt coaching Miami. Will Muschamp coaching FSU. That's a televangelist preaching to the heathen. And a depressed angry dude screaming at a bunch of clowns.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Crushed Memphis. Barn's defense set all types of records in futility this year under Chump's leadership. So how does the Barn respond in their first game without Chump leading their defense? They hold Memphis and their future NFL QB, Paxton Lynch, out of the end zone.
Dont forget that their offense went back to playing fast and scoring often instead of just holding the ball, snapping with 2 seconds on the play clock, and punting often.

He is a fvkking disease and he has affected even the offense everywhere he has been.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Very interesting WM with two teams that wind up in the same bowl consecutive years, he moves on, and both walk away winners. If anyone ever needed to know what a stench that WM brings to a program. Now that stench is in the Cock's lockeroom.
Muskcock?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Poor USCe fans. This gives me an added SEC team to watch, while loving the
opposing team. I hope he loses it on the Nat-TV sidelines - playcalling in vein.??

The apropos question is where will he be DC in 2017 ?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I think 99% of us agree: Muschamp is a big phony, a douche. a moron. The remaining 1% is still looking for the midline. All I can say now is a word to 'Cock fans: you have my sympathy. The next few years will be painful but they will go by fast.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Dont forget that their offense went back to playing fast and scoring often instead of just holding the ball, snapping with 2 seconds on the play clock, and punting often.

He is a fvkking disease and he has affected even the offense everywhere he has been.

There were many on here predicting this type of scenario at the barn, to include a potential clash of wills between HC and DC. While not public, I wonder how much was going on behind the scenes?

In other news - I'm REALLY starting to feel bad for Roper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I think 99% of us agree: Muschamp is a big phony, a douche. a moron. The remaining 1% is still looking for the midline. All I can say now is a word to 'Cock fans: you have my sympathy. The next few years will be painful but they will go by fast.

Seriously? Those 4 years feel like over a decade of futility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Right "Chomper", ... a fast of scoring.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm amazed 'chump gets hired. There must be some type of coaching myopia that infects AD's that they can't see what the average fan sees.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Too early to say that Vandy is out of the cellar?

No.

They open the season on a Thursday night in Nashville, then follow that up the next week with a trip to Cowbell. They very easily could be 0-2 overall and in conference before Duncechump even sets foot in the Willy B for a game as HC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.