CJ Henderson declares for NFL Draft, will blow off bowl game

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Overall I agree with the sentiment, but he won’t sniff the first round.

You don’t think CJ Henderson goes in the first round? He’s probably the most athletic corner that we’ve had since Joe Haden.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t get all this hate for CJ. The guy played the game right. Was a great ambassador. Never had any off field problems. A really good tackler. One of the best cover corners we’ve ever had. Played on the defense this year with virtually zero safety help.

Did a quick browse on Twitter – I don’t see anybody attacking him for his decision.

To Zambo’s point - we’ve turned into a bunch of hens pecking away. Absolutely embarrassing. It’s almost like I’m on a whorechant thread.

He’s going to be one of the top combine performers as well. Incredibly strong. And really great speed.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
I think he’s narrowed down his choices to about four or five schools
Yes.
It sounds like the kid is keeping his options open and definitely not locked into UF.

"I hear that all the time," Smith told 247Sports’ Damon Sayles. "But at the end of the day, it all depends on how I feel. My dad's always open to whatever school I go to. My family will always be there. Not everyone in my family went to Florida, so I'm just try to make my own decisions.”

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Steve Spurrier not only put on the uniform of one of our divisional rivals but actually coached that team against us and beat us in our own house. He actively tried to deny us a national championship shot in 06 but thankfully we blocked his team's attempt at a last second FG.

But hey, Emmitt wore a hat during his son's recruiting visit.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Steve Spurrier not only put on the uniform of one of our divisional rivals but actually coached that team against us and beat us in our own house. He actively tried to deny us a national championship shot in 06 but thankfully we blocked his team's attempt at a last second FG.

First of all, the Cawks ain’t a rival. Second, he was being paid millions to do a job.
Next stupid f*cking reason you defend emmit’s behavior?

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

If Emmitt put on a Cocks hat we wouldn’t be having this conversation. If Spurrier coached the Dawgs we would have vilified him.

There is a difference.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely not a good look for our boy Emmitt. Could mean that his boy EJ is not joining Gator Nation?
Its Gibbs and Marks for us.....EJ is going to Stanford or A&M!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
4391 yards from scrimmage and 37 touchdowns in 3 years. But if somebody questioned your Gator creds you'd get all butt hurt and all you've ever done is watch and complain, you stupid ****ing idiot.
His gator creds are about as good as my creds from my undergraduate school. I didn't care about them it just happened to be the place that fit geographically at that time in my life. Did I perform well while I was there? Yes. Do I care about the place? not a damn bit.

His attitude is the same obviously.

Dude says loud and proud often that he wished he had gone to Trailerbammer or coCaines.

He doesn't love UF.... and the feeling is mutual.

I've honestly never heard him say anything positive about UF. I've actually not even certain I've heard him mention us at all unless it was in response to questioning as to why he had disrespected us AGAIN.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
4391 yards from scrimmage and 37 touchdowns in 3 years. But if somebody questioned your Gator creds you'd get all butt hurt and all you've ever done is watch and complain, you stupid ****ing idiot.
Silly monkey. You just don’t get it.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

you changed your story from defending Archie wearing a buttchugging Fivehead/peanut noggin Jersey (fair point) -
To defending Emmitt wearing dwag schit on a meaningless recruiting trip. Not to mention the other crap he’s said and done.
But you keep on flinging that poo silly monkey.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First of all, the Cawks ain’t a rival. Second, he was being paid millions to do a job.
Next stupid f*cking reason you defend emmit’s behavior?
Don't forget that SOS wanted to come back here and Fooley turned him down.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Smith has been accepted into Stanford, so that'll probably seal it
Mehhh.... see him about the same as Taylor Jr, ok but not great. And comes w baggage if we dont start him.

He may be a clear starter in Pac. Probably a good move.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh.... see him about the same as Taylor Jr, ok but not great. And comes w baggage if we dont start him.

He may be a clear starter in Pac. Probably a good move.
I still think Clement is going to get some PT next year. EJ possibly could have if he was as good of a receiver as touted. I think we are good enough at RB next year, so we just need to get a solid RB this cycle. After next year, Mullen will get his offense back to the way he likes it.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if Archie Manning ever wore a Tennessee hat and posed with Fulmer? Its his freaking kid for chrissakes. Every dad wants to give their kids what they want. Emmitt is out there cheering on the Gators every Saturday as much as any of you. Oh and BTW, its not like you freaks don't rip UF on a daily basis around here every time they do something you don't like. Like I said....embarrassing.

Bad comparison.
None of Emmitt's kids are playing for UGA. He could have posed for the picture without pimping the brand and everyone, UGA included, would have understood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator