CJ Henderson declares for NFL Draft, will blow off bowl game

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We still have people here who hate Emmitt Smith because he left a year early.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’ve got no problem with his decision. I would like to see him pay again but I don’t hold it against him. And who knows - his ankle may still not be 100% and he might not want to risk anything further before the combine. Could make the difference of 100s of thousands of dollars.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, man you guys are like a bunch of spiteful women sometimes. Embarrassing.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, man you guys are like a bunch of spiteful women sometimes. Embarrassing.
He also said he was a Cane when he played with Dallas. Then wears a Dwag cap in a photo op with the current head nut licker.
He’s brought it on himself.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if Archie Manning ever wore a Tennessee hat and posed with Fulmer? Its his freaking kid for chrissakes. Every dad wants to give their kids what they want. Emmitt is out there cheering on the Gators every Saturday as much as any of you. Oh and BTW, its not like you freaks don't rip UF on a daily basis around here every time they do something you don't like. Like I said....embarrassing.

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Seriously? Wasn't he burned by FSUx and several other teams? Wow, it that's 1st round talent? I'm asking because I thought I'd seen him burned in 1 or 2 games other than FSUx

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Good kid, good Gator and has had a good career. Definitely hoping he gets drafted high and makes some bank and lives out his dream. Love to see our Gators succeed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hoping for the best for CJ. Glad he was a Gator.

I always remember certain players for unique plays they made, even if they weren’t the best. Lake had the sealer Int in the ‘94 SECG, Harris’ clutch tackle to prevent a late nole TD in ‘97, Lewis’ pick of Cutler to best Vu, Stiner’s TD saving pick against Aub, etc.

Henderson will always be remembered for chasing down the vol TE and forcing the fumble/touchback last year.

Wish he’d stay but hope he kills it at the next level.

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Ok, I get your point on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.