CJ Henderson on the chopping block

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Since we're talking Gator CBs in the pro's, here's a great Steeler:

Joe Haden Looking for Extension, Wants to Finish Career in Pittsburgh

“Honestly, yes,” Haden said. “I would rather have a contract (for) more than this year because I want to end my career here. We will see what happens, but we want to get T.J. Watt signed first, obviously. He’s the main priority.”

The consummate team player, Haden fully understands that he is not the immediate candidate for an extension on Pittsburgh’s defense. Still, he recognizes that the league’s new television rights deal will cause the salary cap to balloon, in turn creating the space needed to lock him up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As are all Gator Fans. Meyer the Liar on to a BBD.
Let's go down this stupid rabbit hole again. What specifically did he lie about? Come up with something good because I'll ban you for life no matter what your answer is.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
And despite what you think of CJ he made more money his first year or two than anyone here has made their entire life.............isnt that the ultimate goal?

where you and I always agree................:exactly:
I agree , now he should show up and earn it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And despite what you think of CJ he made more money his first year or two than anyone here has made their entire life.............isnt that the ultimate goal?

Have you not seen the logging trucks on dedan loop in May and June... it was a good time to be selling trees.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
2010 post FSU loss....and I quote..."gonna find some tough ass players and build this back up again"
Then again he could have been talking about 2 years down the road in Columbus... (after Bert left the B10 of course).
But Harbaugh is going to kick his ass, right?

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Dang. I read through this whole thread thinking we were talking about a cooking elimination competition. We're not right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He left before Harbaugh could recruit "all of his players"....I mean I've been told that it takes at least 6 years to get to get all of the "right" players for a system by many experts on this board...
Is he winning now?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Is he winning now?
I'm afraid that ship sailed last December when Illinois brought back the Beast of the Big Ten....
_large.jpeg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Traded to the Panthers for a couple practice squad players and some Christian McCaffrey belly button lint.

Jaguars give up on CJ Henderson, the No. 9 overall pick of 2020 draft, trade him to Panthers

Some of us knew he was woefully overrated coming out of college, apparently Urbs figured it out quickly.

The consistent reporting on him by beat writers and others in the league is that he doesn’t have much work ethic. The jags actually flew to his house to convince him to keep playing. They got tired of it and sent him off. Whether that is true I don’t know. I have more faith in Grantham one day becoming a HoF DC than I do the jags organization.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
The consistent reporting on him by beat writers and others in the league is that he doesn’t have much work ethic. The jags actually flew to his house to convince him to keep playing. They got tired of it and sent him off. Whether that is true I don’t know. I have more faith in Grantham one day becoming a HoF DC than I do the jags organization.
CJ took so many plays off his last season here, I was shocked he went in the first round.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They got a TE who occasionally catches a ball when it hits him in the hands. Better than a McDonalds happy meal I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator