Coach Mac, the cut-up, holds court with the media

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n293954 said:
Fried bologna. You can tell the poor people from that one. Anyone remember Toastems. Came right before or when pop tarts came out. Much better than pop tarts. Had a toaster oven. Put lots of butter on them and the brownsugar cinnamon were the best but cherry was second. NO fckn frosting back then,

Poor? I used to eat lettuce and mustard sandwiches. Sometimes added a little pepper to fans it up. Chip beef on toast for dinner.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
threatmatrix;n293831 said:
Peanut butter and bologna. Apparently I loved it when I was a kid.

Now that someone mentioned it, the orange factories did smell like lemon cookies. I forgot that smell.

Mine was PB and sugar. Just the thought of it makes me want to have a seizure.

My mom liked making PB and banana sandwiches for my school lunch. I liked throwing them away.

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
NVGator;n294155 said:
Poor? I used to eat lettuce and mustard sandwiches. Sometimes added a little pepper to fans it up. Chip beef on toast for dinner.

Like my Daddy said, life is like a sh!t sandwich. The more bread you have, the less sh!t you have to eat.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
NVGator;n294155 said:
We were so poor..........how poor were you.......................We didnt get food stamps we got a food postage meter to eat with. My brother liked ketchup sandwiches.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd drop by to pick up a friend (we walked) on the way to the ball diamond and he always came out eating a
pineapple slices & mayo sandwich. Any you guys had that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.