Coaches meeting with media

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SQ, tell the truth. When you first heard the name Randy Shannon did you immediately think boy he'd look sweet in O&B?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n148198 said:
bobby-bowden-dream.jpg

Seems similar.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n148210 said:
SQ, tell the truth. When you first heard the name Randy Shannon did you immediately think boy he'd look sweet in O&B?

I barely know what day it is right now because I'm so swamped with work so I really don't even care what's going on with our staff. As long as we have good coaches who can recruit I'm OK. I don't have a big opinion on Randy Shannon other than I know he has South Florida pulls so that can't hurt at all. And Miami fans are beyond heartbroken to see him in O&B so that just makes me giddy!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n148221 said:
It's Friday. You're welcome

Thank you! What's funny is my co-worker actually didn't realize today was Jeans Friday when she came to work today.

Oct 5, 2014
I enjoyed watching Coach Nussmeier's press conference. He comes across a really authentic guy - straight talker, no bullshooting, no self-aggrandizing coach speak. Seems like the kind of guy you could trust to sell you a used car.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;148226 said:
Thank you! What's funny is my co-worker actually didn't realize today was Jeans Friday when she came to work today.
Yeah, you should probably take some vacation time if that was the highlight of your work day. It's time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n148226 said:

Yeah, the idiot wore a mini-skirt and no undies.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n148246 said:
Yeah, you should probably take some vacation time if that was the highlight of your work day. It's time.

We have 3 meetings in 1 week, starting on the 15th. I'm beyond maxed out. Yes, that was the highlight of my week. Kill me now and put me out of my misery!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Left Coast Gator;n148236 said:
I enjoyed watching Coach Nussmeier's press conference. He comes across a really authentic guy - straight talker, no bullshooting, no self-aggrandizing coach speak. Seems like the kind of guy you could trust to sell you a used car.

We get it, you don't like the staff. We'll make official record of it so you can be the official server of crow if that day should come to pass.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
It's nice to see the HC relaxed in front of a microphone. He made a good pitch to recruits and their parents. I liked what I saw and heard from all the new staff. It refreshing that no one looked like they were getting their ass hairs trimmed.

Oct 5, 2014
We get it, you don't like the staff. We'll make official record of it so you can be the official server of crow if that day should come to pass.

Actually, I never said I do not like the new coaching staff. I think it is an impressive group. I did say that I prefer coaches who give straightforward answers at press conferences.

Perhaps you have a problem with perception. Perhaps, you really do have some friends....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Left Coast Gator;n148378 said:

Actually, I never said I do not like the new coaching staff. I think it is an impressive group. I did say that I prefer coaches who give straightforward answers at press conferences.

Perhaps you have a problem with perception. Perhaps, you really do have some friends....
You need to learn how to use the quote button.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
biggator6;n148346 said:
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit... maybe more than a little bit.

Jeez, Ox.. first the Weis thing, now this.

Amen to that.

People have been given life-time bans for offenses only 10% as repugnant to basic human nature as this unnatural zombie apparition in Gator attire.

Mods, step forward and do your duty before this gets out of hand.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yankeetown;n148477 said:
Amen to that.

People have been given life-time bans for offenses only 10% as repugnant to basic human nature as this unnatural zombie apparition in Gator attire.

Mods, step forward and do your duty before this gets out of hand.
What, ban myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator