Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Wow where are the mods? Weird that I’m the only one around apparently :dunno:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Our o line was awful. One of the worst units on the team. How do you keep that guy?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Perhaps this means that the rumor that one coach had to be kept was at least suspect, if not false.

If so there are several posters that need to eat a crow.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
This strikes me as a savvy move by Mullen, at least for the short term re: recruiting. Personally, I'd like to see these particular coaches stay on.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I am thrilled to finally see Nuss and Nord gone. They will live in infamy as the worst coaches in Gator history.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fat Guy Spivey tweeted that Shannon was seen as a problem by some.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Good! Now start planning on getting rid of a few more once our recruiting class is shored up (Rumph, Davis, maybe even Skipper...keep Seider, he seems to be doing a good job).

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Found that one. Father of four and trying to avoid the Mrs. who has it in her head she wants a girl to tip the household balance. She can be...persuasive. I caught her with pink paint samples in the man cave this past weekend. Lord knows I might not be using it much to watch the football team if things don't improve beyond what I'm expecting.

Have 4 myself.... one word for you. “Vasectomy”. You MUST protect the man cave at all costs!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im not sure how you keep Skipper. His RBs were bad then when he moved to LB, the LBs looked terrible (fundamentally, not just a talent problem)

emr25

Nov 18, 2015
Im not sure how you keep Skipper. His RBs were bad then when he moved to LB, the LBs looked terrible (fundamentally, not just a talent problem)

Possibly just a recruiting move before the early signing period. Mullen mentioned a few times yesterday that the staff would not be finalized until January.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hearing Shannon, Bell, Dixon, Nord, and the guy pretending to be the strength coach are all gone

:sohappy:

TheAlumni

Oct 29, 2017
Greg Nord I had never heard of before he came to UF, but Doug Nussmeier has been the OC at Michigan, Alabama and UF and was run off each time, he must have pictures on a lot of people to keep getting jobs at major schools like that....it amazed me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator