College Gameday at UF!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why they are at UF but maybe we can get some exposure so more recruits will come here. It will take a miracle for us to even be within 20 points of UK. If we lose by less than 20 points then that will be a moral victory. We need to hit 12-14 3s to keep this game close and we have to be able to rebound better than the last game. Can we pull off the shocker?? Go Gators!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our only chance is if we play lights-out defense. This team has major problems scoring upfront and (as always) making its free throws.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll consider it a win if we stay within 20

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Which UF team will show up?

If I was to place a bet.... I'd go with UK by 15

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How awkward, Starting Gameday at the home of a team whose game doesn't start 'til 9 PM.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This team has disappointed all season, with a bright spot here or there in terms of playing good for a half (Kansas, UConn), but can't sustain for an entire game. I see this as another one of those type of games where we come out fired up and hang with Kentucky in the first half playing solid D and knocking down some shots; but fade away in the 2nd half. It'd be nice to pull off the shocker, but I don't think anyone in the country would be more shocked than us Gator fans. I'll be cheering them on though dammit! Go Gators!
:chomp:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Could this be the game Walker finally learns what to do and Hill makes a bunch of shots?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n173064 said:
This team has disappointed all season, with a bright spot here or there in terms of playing good for a half (Kansas, UConn), but can't sustain for an entire game. I see this as another one of those type of games where we come out fired up and hang with Kentucky in the first half playing solid D and knocking down some shots; but fade away in the 2nd half. It'd be nice to pull off the shocker, but I don't think anyone in the country would be more shocked than us Gator fans. I'll be cheering them on though dammit! Go Gators!
:chomp:

I'll be cheering my ass off too but this team we have is just deficient in the talent category. This might be the worst team Billy has ever fielded. Even though he hasn't many bad ones outthere. This team is too soft mentally to hang with Kentucky.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wanna be clear that I don't put our short comings on coaching or chemistry. Talent is the issue imo. We have 3 5 star players on the roster with hill,walker and Robinson but they don't even look like div 1 players. Chris walker and Devin Robinson are both way too raw and are struggling to get 10 mins a game. Kasey has shown flashes but he's been turnover prone and his lack of jump shot is making us easier to guard.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Always a rough day. Wife is a UK fan. She will be watching elsewhere as always

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Gator Fever;n173081 said:
Could this be the game Walker finally learns what to do and Hill makes a bunch of shots?

Attachments

• conv_2365.gif
    conv_2365.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Hope we show up so it's not Lame Day.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not much of a chance unless we're hot behind the arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator