College Gameday Coming To Gainesville

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Its been 9 years since we were relevant.
Meh.... 9 years since we’ve been fun. Game day goes where its fun or important.

2012... relevant thanks to defense.
2015/2016... relevant because someone from the East needed to provide Bama with a scrimmage prior to the playoffs.

And 2009 didn’t always feel fun because of the extreme expectations.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I wanted a do over now that I have my glasses and a little time
I vote to immediately make this @Swamp Donkey ’s avatar. If he won’t do it himself, I vote for @oxrageous to change it for him and lock it against future change until a better option presents itself.

Amazing work.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
My first Gameday memory was Tebow's coming out party at the '06 LSU game. Went to the set after the game when Leak and Tebow were being interviewed, after the session was over they walked off the set into the crowd and I thought, Dang, Leak just an average sized dude, and then, Tebow walked by and he was YUUUGE; looked like a linebacker.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
My first Gameday memory was Tebow's coming out party at the '06 LSU game. Went to the set after the game when Leak and Tebow were being interviewed, after the session was over they walked off the set into the crowd and I thought, Dang, Leak just an average sized dude, and then, Tebow walked by and he was YUUUGE; looked like a linebacker.

And yet, here he is compared to the current room in size. He might be smaller than all 3. (In before someone thinks I’m comparing skill or contributions to UF).

IMG_3742.JPG

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And yet, here he is compared to the current room in size. He might be smaller than all 3. (In before someone thinks I’m comparing skill or contributions to UF).

Tebow is apparently now 5-7 according to Crete bc EJ is taller (and EJ isn't even standing up straight).

Left to right: EJ (5'9") Sproles (6'2"), Coach J, Trash (6'4"), Ruskell (the other #13, lol, Im sure there is a good story, probably involving nakedness, 6'3") and Giraffe (6'6").

If anything, Tebow looks like he is on his toes and simply isn't big enough to play QB at THE University of Florida.

Concreteskull in shambles.

Last edited:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Tebow is apparently now 5-7 according to Crete bc EJ is taller (and EJ isn't even standing up straight).

Concreteskull in shambles.

Reminds me of a certain popular UF Twitter member who last week who was pissed off demanding to know where the LIE of Grimes being 6'5" started...I said two words, "the roster"...no response, wonder why. Also, pretty sure he's been listed as 6'5" for a long time (like before UF). I wanted to look compared to the other receivers in the infamous photo Grimes posted pre-season, except he's squatting in the photo.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Reminds me of a certain popular UF Twitter member who last week who was pissed off demanding to know where the LIE of Grimes being 6'5" started...I said two words, "the roster"...no response, wonder why. Also, pretty sure he's been listed as 6'5" for a long time (like before UF). I wanted to look compared to the other receivers in the infamous photo Grimes posted pre-season, except he's squatting in the photo.
Grimes is big. He just isn't particularly fast.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Wtf, EJ looks massive here. If Trask is 230, no way EJ is not >200.

Edit: He is a step closer to everyone else though, maybe just a camera trick.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.