College Gameday Coming To Gainesville

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
And yet, here he is compared to the current room in size. He might be smaller than all 3. (In before someone thinks I’m comparing skill or contributions to UF).

@oxrageous assured me that Tebow was 6’3 yet he’s noticeably shorter than 6’3 Ruskell... maybe I should get measured by the NFL. Always wanted to be 6’4.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
See nothing but Dez and Herbie slobbering over anything Anti-Gator. Make more signs about those two asshats.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@oxrageous assured me that Tebow was 6’3 yet he’s noticeably shorter than 6’3 Ruskell... maybe I should get measured by the NFL. Always wanted to be 6’4.
Are you actually asserting that the NFL combine inflates player dimensions? Please go on record with this stupidity. It's been the only place you could ever find accurate measurements. Teams are looking to draft these players and don't want any effing around on heights and weights.

Did you also notice that Tebow is standing farther back in the picture than everyone else? Anyone claming Tebow is 6'1" is so stupid they should be imprisoned at Pelican Bay.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have it on good authority that Tebow is only 5'7" or so and EJ is 5'9".

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Are you actually asserting that the NFL combine inflates player dimensions? Please go on record with this stupidity. It's been the only place you could ever find accurate measurements. Teams are looking to draft these players and don't want any effing around on heights and weights.

Did you also notice that Tebow is standing farther back in the picture than everyone else? Anyone claming Tebow is 6'1" is so stupid they should be imprisoned at Pelican Bay.
Nah but it sure is fun getting you riled up. I was a drunk college student when I met him. Could’ve been standing on a curb when we crossed paths lol

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
HBO show on tomorrow at 7pm...didnt want to start new thread

Rob Co (@musclepug54) tweeted at 6:36 PM on Tue, Oct 01, 2019:
DVR set!!
()

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.