Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Florida had the best team in the country heading into the 1985 season or Sanders might have landed here. He wanted to play right away. UF was stacked in the secondary. Bowden promised him the chance. Florida, Georgia and FSU were the programs he considered the most.

Finebaum attributes UF being named the top public university as a reason why Sanders "fits their make." Go figure.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Slimebaum needs to hurry up and kick off. A real arrogant self righteous prick if you ever see him in public.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This would never happen lol. I do find it funny because finebaum really does like to troll Florida fans.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Man, Finebaum must really hate UF. He cannot possibly be so stupid as to think Sanders could possibly be a good fit at UF. He’s clearly trolling - which if he were a real journalist would be beneath his dignity. As we know however, he’s not a real journalist, so…

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sanders thrives on being disruptive. You have to think that if he keeps winning, his path will eventually steer him back to Florida or near to it, and possibly the SEC. He'd be a dangerous recruiter in this state and he'd love to prove the doubters wrong on the biggest stage.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would take Sanders over any coach we’ve had since Meyer and that includes the current guy.

Let's first determine if there's any Asian in his blood and go from there. Maybe we can make this work.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Finebaum is right about one thing. If the Gators look like crap Saturday (like they did in Utah) Billy's seat is going to turn red hot.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I would take Sanders over any coach we’ve had since Meyer and that includes the current guy.
nurse prostitute GIF by South Park

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dbag to UF is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard!

What Ox said!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Now we're pining for Deion Sanders. Embarrassing.

Well technically only one person is pining for him. It got a few likes, but mostly because of the message. At this stage, assuming he continued winning, he’d be the best hire we’ve made since Meyer. And not close. I don’t want him for a host of reasons. Remember, for most of you he was only a rival in college. I hated this guy. But if it happened it would be huge. Also, just ftr, he has serious issues with fsu that go way back. So he’d be coming here wanting to stick it to them at every chance and would quickly become acclimated. Add that to his recruiting/staff choices and—again assuming he continues proving himself—we’d be dominating very quickly.

Anyway, it’s happening. So may as well accept it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator