Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sander got the blood clots in 2021 that caused this. We all know where he got it from cough moderna or Pfizer cough

To be fair, he’s been losing toes for like a decade. I’m not dismissing the concerns you mention(wrong thread or not). I’m just saying Deion has been having to pretend he has an important call he has to take when they start doing the Hokey Pokey dance at weddings since long before Covid.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Is this why he struts, it’s all been a balance thing?

GIF by Martin

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
To be fair, he’s been losing toes for like a decade. I’m not dismissing the concerns you mention(wrong thread or not). I’m just saying Deion has been having to pretend he has an important call he has to take when they start doing the Hokey Pokey dance at weddings since long before Covid.
He hasn't lost any toes before this. He's had turf toe and other injuries for decades, but the 2021 blood clots are what caused the circulation issues and the need for amputation. He had multiple large blood clots . This is clearly the work of the so called safe and effective vaccines.

He pushed the vaccines on his players and everyone. Karma bit him back.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He hasn't lost any toes before this. He's had turf toe and other injuries for decades, but the 2021 blood clots are what caused the circulation issues and the need for amputation. He had multiple large blood clots . This is clearly the work of the so called safe and effective vaccines.

He pushed the vaccines on his players and everyone. Karma bit him back.

You can blame the vaccine for some of it. I’m just saying, the fact that this guy is starting to look like Marty’s family photo in Back to the Future can’t be completely blamed on Big Pharma.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, back on topic - no more political speculation.

It just seems to me that Deion on crutches or in a wheelchair really kills his mojo and aura. Even a fur coat and Louis Vitton luggage won't make you look cool then.

Maybe he'll try to hide it like FDR did all those years.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Okay, back on topic - no more political speculation.

It just seems to me that Deion on crutches or in a wheelchair really kills his mojo and aura. Even a fur coat and Louis Vitton luggage won't make you look cool then.

Maybe he'll try to hide it like FDR did all those years.

Not really an update, but interesting.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He's got "the sugar"...

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Not really an update, but interesting.

Also of note….microscopic Louis Vuitton bag goes on auction.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I think Dion is a douche but I hate to see that befall anyone with the caveat of course being if it is vax related (total speculation) then he absolutely deserves it and I hope he catches monkey pox too

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think Dion is a douche but I hate to see that befall anyone with the caveat of course being if it is vax related (total speculation) then he absolutely deserves it and I hope he catches monkey pox too
Read they’re doing surgery for blood clots in his legs in the next week or so, as that’s what’s causing the loss of circulation to his feet. Sure gotta wonder if it’s vax related or not with what appears to be an otherwise healthy man.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

It’s M-pox. Don’t be racist/homophobic, you’re better than this.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No wonder he's doing all those Afflac commercials. After he shytbombs in Colorado, he's need the supplemental $$ for medical expenses.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Read they’re doing surgery for blood clots in his legs in the next week or so, as that’s what’s causing the loss of circulation to his feet. Sure gotta wonder if it’s vax related or not with what appears to be an otherwise healthy man.

If it is vax related then I am confident that nobody will ever acknowledge it.
It has to be getting very difficult to keep all the lies straight but so far so good.

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
Another political crack from anyone and they are banned until the first game of football season.
I don't understand why discussing possible side effects of a product of big pharma is considered to be political, especially when it's literally one of the side effects of the product and deion happens to be dealing with it since 2021.

We don't do that with anything else. For example, if an athlete was taking opiods and was found dead one day no one would consider it political to speculate whether opiods played a role or not. Or if an athlete was taking Accutane and then suddenly committed suicide it would not be considered political to wonder if Accutane played a role.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't understand why discussing possible side effects of a product of big pharma is considered to be political, especially when it's literally one of the side effects of the product and deion happens to be dealing with it since 2021.

We don't do that with anything else. For example, if an athlete was taking opiods and was found dead one day no one would consider it political to speculate whether opiods played a role or not. Or if an athlete was taking Accutane and then suddenly committed suicide it would not be considered political to wonder if Accutane played a role.

Because there’s an entire forum for those debates and concerns. This one is purely for sports. Look, we all have different views. Who cares? Let’s grow up and get back to what’s most important—making fun of a rival who’s merely days away from a Lifetime 50% Off membership at Payless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.