Colorado State upsets Arkansas

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
This looks like a good time to play CST. They are coming off a big upset, and have to travel East. Unless they are rallying around some BS like win one for Mac, they could be flat. I also suspect that our team especially the defense will use last nights embarrassment as motivation. Neither team is great but at home we should win. It may not be pretty but we should get the W.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This looks like a good time to play CST. They are coming off a big upset, and have to travel East. Unless they are rallying around some BS like win one for Mac, they could be flat. I also suspect that our team especially the defense will use last nights embarrassment as motivation. Neither team is great but at home we should win. It may not be pretty but we should get the W.
I love your positivity. But dont you think coming off a 4 win season was embarrassment enough. You know KY is coming hard for you and that wasnt motivation enough.
I dont think this team has motivation. Mac got them too used to losing.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No let's just call the season.

Fire everybody.

I wish we had Frost...oh, then again

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas is terrible, Colorado St. is terrible. We're not exactly world beaters, but we'll win. CSU's defense is laughably bad.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Capt:

I pray you a right. You and I may be alone on the belief it's not as bad as it looks.

If we can pull it together people will see.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious that we have to pray that they are flat.

I wonder if Stricklin will announce another contract extension and pay raise for Butters. How many months has it been now?

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas is terrible, Colorado St. is terrible. We're not exactly world beaters, but we'll win. CSU's defense is laughably bad.

That QB isn't that bad. He was pretty decent passing the ball where his receiver had a chance even when covered pretty good and was good at scanning the field and finding receivers that were open. If our secondary has breakdowns like they did a few times against KY he will burn them. Sometimes these teams fold heading east but if they come to play this might be a tougher game than people think.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I’m kind of on the same page with you. And I don’t really like bashing players but that was some soft garbage. And Mullen really called them out on the post game conference as such. Said they practice like crap so that’s why they play like crap.

Defense played like garbage and I think a lot of that is Grantham. BUT - Mac recruited defense like utter garbage. We really don’t have any elite linebackers so does it surprise anybody that teams are running down our throats?

Linebackers are supposed to clean up those gaps and tackle and they didn’t.

But offense was as much a problem – the offensive game plan was terrible. I mean – Davis and Perine need to start and they need to run the ball right through the other team. But can they? Ivy is just Flippin awful. Big Fred kept picking up the wrong assignment but at least he held his ground when he engaged. The line is just a mess.
I was disappointed in the discipline on defense, the outside pass rushers didn't maintain their lanes allowing Kintucky QB and backs to bounce outside. Maybe that's what we have to expect from Grantham's schemes.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was disappointed in the discipline on defense, the outside pass rushers didn't maintain their lanes allowing Kintucky QB and backs to bounce outside. Maybe that's what we have to expect from Grantham's schemes.

The LBs were also terrible at hitting the gaps and were out of position on many plays when they weren't getting ran over.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
The LBs were also terrible at hitting the gaps and were out of position on many plays when they weren't getting ran over.
Except for uga last year that was the worst tackling display I've seen in a while. Being against Kintucky makes it worse. Hell, you would have thought it was Alabama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.