Colorado State upsets Arkansas

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Two bad football teams.

Two bad football teams will be playing in the Swamp next week.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
And we can't even use Bert as the excuse for this ARKY loss :drunk:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The run heavy spread needs to find its identity. Stop sacrificing game plans to give a kid some extra confidence by throwing way too much. Pull the guards and run heavy. Figure something out because this isn’t going to work

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The run heavy spread needs to find its identity. Stop sacrificing game plans to give a kid some extra confidence by throwing way too much. Pull the guards and run heavy. Figure something out because this isn’t going to work

Yep Mullen probably learned his lesson about getting us into a bunch of 2nd and 10s.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I mean there’s no denying the lack of talent is really showing up. Oline is horshyt awful and Ivey is the worst 5 star in UF history. But the game plan... cant defend that game plan.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I mean there’s no denying the lack of talent is really showing up. Oline is horshyt awful and Ivey is the worst 5 star in UF history. But the game plan... cant defend that game plan.
We definitely are lacking in talent but Kentucky is not full of 5*s. It's chock full of 3*. It was well coached but what I saw was a bunch of kids that wanted it more than ours.
I agree that we threw it way more than we should have, 38 times where as we only ran it 29. Franks ran it 11 times for 44 yds. Too many carries.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We definitely are lacking in talent but Kentucky is not full of 5*s. It's chock full of 3*. It was well coached but what I saw was a bunch of kids that wanted it more than ours.
I agree that we threw it way more than we should have, 38 times where as we only ran it 29. Franks ran it 11 times for 44 yds. Too many carries.
They’re losers. This whole team is a bunch of losers. They were last year too. They completely gave up after the coaching change last year. They need to completely be recruited over. Zero fight or will to hustle or play hard. Zero. It’s hard to dislike the players but I pretty much have zero emotion towards every player on this team pre this most recent class.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They’re losers. This whole team is a bunch of losers. They were last year too. They completely gave up after the coaching change last year. They need to completely be recruited over. Zero fight or will to hustle or play hard. Zero. It’s hard to dislike the players but I pretty much have zero emotion towards every player on this team pre this most recent class.

I’m kind of on the same page with you. And I don’t really like bashing players but that was some soft garbage. And Mullen really called them out on the post game conference as such. Said they practice like crap so that’s why they play like crap.

Defense played like garbage and I think a lot of that is Grantham. BUT - Mac recruited defense like utter garbage. We really don’t have any elite linebackers so does it surprise anybody that teams are running down our throats?

Linebackers are supposed to clean up those gaps and tackle and they didn’t.

But offense was as much a problem – the offensive game plan was terrible. I mean – Davis and Perine need to start and they need to run the ball right through the other team. But can they? Ivy is just Flippin awful. Big Fred kept picking up the wrong assignment but at least he held his ground when he engaged. The line is just a mess.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh – and they need to use Toney a lot more.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We beat CSU next week folks. Not 50 to nothing but we win. Maybe 31-27.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator