Congratulations to Gatorchatter!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When you click stickies, you see the thread.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Congrats to Ox for the board, the moderators helping out today, and all of the posters monitoring Twitter and the other news outlets to keep the board up to date during the recruiting run. I didn't get up till 12 pm today, having been up till 4 in the morning working, so it was a pleasure to keep the tv and radio off, stay away from the news, login, return to the first posts on today's recruiting threads and scroll through them until 4 this afternoon when the drama was complete. Congrats to Mac/staff for salvaging the class despite the condition inherited, welcome to the new recruits, and GO Gators.

IlliniGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats to Ox and the rest of the mods. I do not post much, but read the board daily. Being planted in Central Illinois with no ties to UF, I rarly feel the need to add my two cents. But, I have watched the Gators since I can remember, and became a hardcore fan after numerous stops in Gainesville as a kid on our family trips to Clearwater Beach. (Still need to attempt a game in the Swamp)

Been around Gator message boards since CaneThing and when Edward Aschoff was our Zach Abolverdi, and this board tops any of the past. Great group of Gators here!

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Everyone did a great job on all these recruiting threads. I have not posted in a while but I have read it all (mostly on my phone) so thanks for all the fresh pages after the thread kept getting too big.

Mudd in Mudd out. I''ll always be lurking.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's just a message board......:headslap:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
deuce;n170564 said:
It's just a message board......:headslap:

Well, it's Foley's fault for making us accept such a piss poor level of message board over the past few years. Really, with the new JMac-Ox brand of message boards I think we'll be doing a lot better going forward. It may be early to tell for sure, but it seems better than it was. Foley should never have extended the contract on GSMB.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thanks Ox and the mods for a job well done. I would also say that this NSD proved that this site has indeed become The Ultimate Destination for the Gator Nation!

klgator

Jul 29, 2014
Outstanding signing day threads. It was the most up to date anywhere. It was a roller coaster ride from the morning's bitter disappointments to the euphoria in the afternoon. By far the best coverage on signing day. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator