I can imagine taking care of Squatch is a full time job

Someone has to pay for the brushes

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n170357 said:
Bull is fine.
Did you see his meltdown today??? He basically called the whole boarded a bunch of p----y's. I'm not sure I've ever seen a meltdown like that on a message board from out of nowhere......I'd make him pay if he wanted to come back.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;170372 said:
Did you see his meltdown today??? He basically called the whole boarded a bunch of p----y's. I'm not sure I've ever seen a meltdown like that on a message board from out of nowhere......I'd make him pay if he wanted to come back.

You obviously never saw Sonoma's melt down. And I liked Sonoma.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n170378 said:
:lol: best ever

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n170378 said:

What happened to that dude? He was here when I first found this place. He seemed to know quite a bit also.....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;170384 said:
What happened to that dude? He was here when I first found this place. He seemed to know quite a bit also.....

Epic melt down. Sent in vacation for a couple days. Then he never came back.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We all have our moments.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
I got on Tapatalk only to find the recruiting thread locked because of some bitch-fight. There was no replacement recruiting thread, only individual recruits named by thread title (information readily available elsewhere). The scroll with those threads now looks awesome on the homepage now, but I was disappointed that there wasn't an official NSD thread going late this afternoon when I turned to my message board source for Gator news. Maybe I missed it on Tapatalk. I did listen to Mac's presser, which was pretty comical.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n170424 said:
I got on Tapatalk only to find the recruiting thread locked because of some bitch-fight. There was no replacement recruiting thread, only individual recruits named by thread title (information readily available elsewhere). The scroll with those threads now looks awesome on the homepage now, but I was disappointed that there wasn't an official NSD thread going late this afternoon when I turned to my message board source for Gator news. Maybe I missed it on Tapatalk. I did listen to Mac's presser, which was pretty comical.
There has been a running recruiting thread for over a month now. They get locked at 500 posts and new ones started. See how the current one is #14? Nearly 7,000 posts!

You missed it somehow.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n170367 said:
Someone has to pay for the brushes

collegehumor.8b1fe95110e31aef681d1cc8fdebb6e7.jpg

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Gosh, Ox, I do appreciate all you do, just woulda been nice for a new NSD thread to check in on today, since I haven't been following all the threads and their numbers. There wasn't a thread the minute I checked in. I know, I slept through my opportunity to create an NSD thread this morning.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;170455 said:
Gosh, Ox, I do appreciate all you do, just woulda been nice for a new NSD thread to check in on today, since I haven't been following all the threads and their numbers. There wasn't a thread the minute I checked in. I know, I slept through my opportunity to create an NSD thread this morning.

Not sure what you mean. There was. If you updated Tapatalk, you need to choose Main Forum. Then Discussions. Then Stickies. It's a sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.