Corey Brewer to Cleveland?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That would give me a reason to watch Cleveland. Love doesn't bring much in defense but he's an offensive juggernaut. But it doesn't matter because LeBron James will always defend the best player. The good thing is LeBron James will not have to chase around smaller guards because Corey Brewer is one the best defensive players in the league. Brewer is a great fit.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I still can't believe more teams don't want Corey Brewer, despite his offensive woes. He is a defensive animal out there.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's really amazing when you think about the talent on the back-to-back team. I seriously think that they're the greatest back-to-back champions ever. Only those Duke teams of the 90s and North Carolina with Worthy and Jordan could've pushed that Gator Great team IMO.

I think that Noah is the most versatile big man since Olajuwan. Obviously not the offensive scoring of Shaq, Chamberlain, Olajuwan, Nowitzki, etc.… but combining defense, court awareness, passing, scoring, setting picks, running the floor, etc.… I think he's the best in the last 20 years.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't help but think Batman & Robin, aka Jordan and Pippen, when I think of Brewer joining LeBron. Lights out defender, slasher, good jump shot, a guy who can do so many things to help you. Just the kind of complementary addition that could make Cleveland an instant title contender.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Brewer and James would have the perimeter locked down. This would be a nasty duo.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Brewer will have to leave the court in favor of Mike Miller when the other team goes to the "pack the paint and force LeBron to shoot" defense.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
Put brewer and love on the court with LeBron and kyrie that's going to be a fun team to watch

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cleveland sucks. Everything about it. It even sucks as a place to stop for a restroom if you are driving through. The only good thing about Cleveland is you are not in Detroit.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
It's really amazing when you think about the talent on the back-to-back team. I seriously think that they're the greatest back-to-back champions ever. Only those Duke teams of the 90s and North Carolina with Worthy and Jordan could've pushed that Gator Great team IMO.

I think that Noah is the most versatile big man since Olajuwan. Obviously not the offensive scoring of Shaq, Chamberlain, Olajuwan, Nowitzki, etc.… but combining defense, court awareness, passing, scoring, setting picks, running the floor, etc.… I think he's the best in the last 20 years.
Probably the most underrated player in the league. He's the only superstar on his team the last two years and carried them to the playoffs. That's more than we can say of carmelo and even Kevin love. It's not all about being the best scorer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator