Corndwags Prediction Thread 2022

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Interesting how several of our best players came out of Sunbelt or the Portal?

Our coaches are so bad that penalties have dropped significantly.

Our coaches are so bad we have freshman out performing seniors.

I think we're doomed. Let's just lock the doors and go to the house.

Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You were asked a question and ignore it then respond with a question of your own that is once again out of line .
Because you're asking questions that are irrelevant to others statements.

Listen let me make this simple.

Some of us saying the players aren't that good does not take away from your saying the coaches aren't that good.

Is that simple enough for you or do I need to break it down further?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Because you're asking questions that are irrelevant to others statements.

Listen let me make this simple.

Some of us saying the players aren't that good does not take away from your saying the coaches aren't that good.

Is that simple enough for you or do I need to break it down further?
It is relevant when you and others badmouth the players and never mention the staff. You picked us to win by 17, yet rail against our players. That doesn’t exactly add up. Why would you pick us to win by 17 if you thought our players suck ?You may not like what I post but at least I’m honest with myself .

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is relevant when you and others badmouth the players and never mention the staff. You picked us to win by 17, yet rail against our players. That doesn’t exactly add up. Why would you pick us to win by 17 if you thought our players suck ?You may not like what I post but at least I’m honest with myself .
Because I thought their players sucked more :lol:

The problem here is you guys don't let a conversation progress, you simply go straight to no it's the coaches...the players are great...

We are arguing two different sides of the same coin but some of you can't contain yourselves.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

The problem here is you guys don't let a conversation progress, you simply go straight to no it's the coaches...the players are great...

We are arguing two different sides of the same coin but some of you can't contain yourselves.
I think we want the same thing .
It is very frustrating watching this team because our defense is killing us.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We don't know what the coaches are coaching.
We do know that younger kids seem to be getting better.
We do know we don't have debth and we don't have a lot of older players with high ratings.
We also know these coaches are willing to make player changes.

I like what I'm hearing. I like what BN did at UL. And if in 3-4 years we're still at this level...then we can switch.

Look at teams like Toothless. It takes a season or 2. And we almost beat them. Heck we've almost beat all of them.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm not saying the Coaches have been perfect, but what can you do when your QB is inconsistent on offense and on Defense your LBs and Safeties cant cover the pass to save their lives?
Are our players worse than Vandy's or South Carolina's? Because they both make more 3rd down stops than we do against the same teams we play.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gators 45
Nastyass tiggers 24
How big of a dumbass does one have to be to badmouth our players all while predicting blowout victories against a rival ? Is your head still stuck up your sorry ass? Or maybe you know more about badminton and crossdressing than you know about football .

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Are our players worse than Vandy's or South Carolina's? Because they both make more 3rd down stops than we do against the same teams we play.
Vandy has played 4 ranked teams, gave up 50 plus points on avg. SC got throttled by Arkansas and UGA.
I guess when teams are scoring on 1st n 2nd downs, your 3rd down D % can be a little deceiving

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How big of a dumbass does one have to be to badmouth our players all while predicting blowout victories against a rival ? Is your head still stuck up your sorry ass? Or maybe you know more about badminton and crossdressing than you know about football .
Your mom had something stuck up her ass last night…..

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

It's actually the orange Jello.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go on the record .
The staff is doing a good job and optimizing the talent on the roster. Yes or no? I already know you think the players suck.
I DID go “on the record” with my post that triggered you somehow. I clearly and simply stated something that is undeniably true.

EVERYTHING else beyond that is all your own ramblings. Everything. You’re simply an argument looking for a place to happen. So, argue with yourself until you calm down dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.