Corndwags Prediction Thread 2022

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is that what I said genius? Is it? Make up your own stupid shyt, but don’t try to ascribe your stupid shyt to me.
Go on the record .
The staff is doing a good job and optimizing the talent on the roster. Yes or no? I already know you think the players suck.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get this mindset by some that say that we can't have poor coaching decisions AND players that aren't that good.
Like it HAS to be one or the other and not a little, or a lot, of both.
Did you watch the last two minutes of the first half ? If so, what did you think of our strategy ?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get this mindset by some that say that we can't have poor coaching decisions AND players that aren't that good.
Like it HAS to be one or the other and not a little, or a lot, of both.
It’s one thing to take issue with someone’s stated position, but this tard is ignoring what we’re saying, putting words in our mouth that we never said, then trying to ridicule what HE said! That’s a special kind of stoopid.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go on the record .
The staff is doing a good job and optimizing the talent on the roster. Yes or no? I already know you think the players suck.
I used English and correct punctuation. If you’re too fked up to comprehend I have no desire to get into a one-sided exchange with you. Go argue with the wall until you sort it out.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I'm not saying the Coaches have been perfect, but what can you do when your QB is inconsistent on offense and on Defense your LBs and Safeties cant cover the pass to save their lives?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I used English and correct punctuation. If you’re too fked up to comprehend I have no desire to get into a one-sided exchange with you. Go argue with the wall until you sort it out.
You can’t answer a yes or no question and I’m the one that doesn’t understand English .
You know the staff is doing poorly but can’t say it .

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s one thing to take issue with someone’s stated position, but this tard is ignoring what we’re saying, putting words in our mouth that we never said, then trying to ridicule what HE said! That’s a special kind of stoopid.
**** you

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“Tard”? Really?
Are you 8?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If you think our talent is being optimized I don’t know what to tell you . This is a bad staff . We literally don’t cover people
Again:
Year 1
New System
Terrible habits under Grantham
Very young team with little depth.
I remember 0-10-1
And I remember our first SEC Championship.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
So you believe our roster is worse than Kentucky? On par with USF? Can’t compete with LSU? None of this is true URG. I want you to imagine this O without Anthony and the D without Miller. That’s next year with this staff
Lol, you mean our offense without a QB who hits 56% of his passes, who has under 100 yards passing in a half of football, half of it on one throw who misses wide open receivers for walk in tds?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, you mean our offense without a QB who hits 56% of his passes, who has under 100 yards passing in a half of football, half of it on one throw who misses wide open receivers for walk in tds?
Every coach in the country would love to have AR. Every single one .

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
So you say the RB are great but ignore the OL. The former can’t be true without the latter . If you want to lie to yourself be
My guest , but deep down you know this has more of a Mcelwain/Muschamp feel to it than Urban or Steve .
We have 2 3 star players on the OL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.