Could Butters achieve it?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Toney or Malik need room to run. Gap assignments and make LDR make the tough throws. Done.
Amazing how that same old recipe works against UF for say, oh about the last 7 years or so.....But for some reason we keep hiring coaches that believe it will all work itself out.....

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
participation-trophies.jpg

:mac:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
For some reason, I don't know why, I think our offense is about to improve considerably. Davis impressed me and everyone knows Toney is an explosion about to occur. If they don't give both of them a lot of touches, I'll be surprised. I would hate to have to plan a defensive scheme against these two. I think we score more points this week. But this feeling could be gas.

Just remember who our quarterback is and that sensation of gas can turn to constipation real quick.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_5038.JPG

"If you can dream it, you can achieve it!"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Was the bray something like this, "Florida wins the SEC. S E C, S E C, S E C!?"
Even my dreams are more realistic than that.

Though sometimes I dream I'm back in school and I went to school naked without noticing it. How weird is that?

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Even my dreams are more realistic than that.

Though sometimes I dream I'm back in school and I went to school naked without noticing it. How weird is that?
I though all of us have that dream. :eek3::eek3: or is it just me and now you. The other dream is I do not remember anything on the final quiz. Absolutely nothing and will surely ail this core class. It has been close to 3 decades since I graduated from Florida. Nightmares continue...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I though all of us have that dream. :eek3::eek3: or is it just me and now you. The other dream is I do not remember anything on the final quiz. Absolutely nothing and will surely ail this core class. It has been close to 3 decades since I graduated from Florida. Nightmares continue...
It was a yolk.

But I ve heard people say that alot. For me, my nightmares were always that I was falling a long way. And yet, later I jumped out of airplanes. Go figure.

Cant say that Ive had a nightmare at night in decades. My nightmares these days happen on Sat afternoons or evenings.

Last edited:

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Law, I'm disappointed in you!!

There was just a post a few days ago clearly explaining what you can and cannot post on gatorchatter. You were advised that the only stat you can discuss is rushing.

Did you not pay attention? That poster decided for all of us. I have to award you a demerit and call your parents due to your disobedience.
:peabody:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Law, I'm disappointed in you!!

There was just a post a few days ago clearly explaining what you can and cannot post on gatorchatter. You were advised that the only stat you can discuss is rushing.

Did you not pay attention? That poster decided for all of us. I have to award you a demerit and call your parents due to your disobedience.
:peabody:
Thanks rev. Some people just don't listen.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Thanks to law for using the SEC for a reference. Later in the year, perhaps, we can stay with stats for just SEC games. I expected, and still expect to finish mid-pack for both offense and defense. But we are very thin and injuries could make a huge difference. You guys do realize that some teams have played one or even zero SEC games, don't you?
Thanks, law, for that excell
Thanks to law for using the SEC for a reference. Later in the year, perhaps, we can stay with stats for just SEC games. I expected, and still expect to finish mid-pack for both offense and defense. But we are very thin and injuries could make a huge difference. You guys do realize that some teams have played one or even zero SEC games, don't you?
Thanks, law, for that excellent site. Now if you just go to that site and check conference games only, you will see that I am already correct. We rank sixth in total offense and eighth in total defense. I may have to raise my expectations. We could definitely finish higher by season's end. Thanks again. That is the site I was looking for.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I never imagined that Florida could ever finish last in the SEC in offense, and yet Butters is going for #3 in a row. This was pretty much a given when we extended Nusschump.

However, could we also dare to believe that he could ALSO finish with the worst defense? We are I think third from last and we don't even have any significant injuries yet.

https://www.cfbstats.com/2017/leader/911/team/defense/split01/category10/sort02.html

He may and yet pull this off.
We haven't even played any of the good offensive teams on our schedule yet except for Michigan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.