Could Butters achieve it?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I never imagined that Florida could ever finish last in the SEC in offense, and yet Butters is going for #3 in a row. This was pretty much a given when we extended Nusschump.

However, could we also dare to believe that he could ALSO finish with the worst defense? We are I think third from last and we don't even have any significant injuries yet.

https://www.cfbstats.com/2017/leader/911/team/defense/split01/category10/sort02.html

He may and yet pull this off.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
DeafeningDapperBuffalo-max-1mb.gif

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
I'm convinced people who want to keep Mac think there is no hope til Saban retires. I'd like to hire a coach that actually has a shot at beating him.

We are wasting our time with Mac. This is not the road to us returning to greatness. At best we'll be mediocre/Richt, at worst we are bottom of the barrel.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes!!!! FINALLY in FIRST PLACE AGAIN!!!

Unfortunately it's first in suckage in every category... but hey! First place is first place!

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Bad offense, sub-par defense. Yet he still manages to win some games that by all rights
he should lose. I think he is under some protective aura. Mac is a decent guy who appears
to be a square peg in a round hole.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Ok, I mean, in his defense, we've played 3 games. Stats will even themselves out and I will bet we finish top 30 in defense bare minimum. Offensively though, I will be heavily disappointed in Strick if he doesn't force CrapforBrain to fire Ol Dung Puss

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Donkey,
Do you wake up and think of something negative to say? We are seeing some downfield lobbing of the ball lately. A couple of long passes and completions. A few long runs and such. The OL seems to be getting better each game. Offense seems to be gelling of late.
images

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you're 82nd leaving September, you're likely lower entering November.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Who else has played a top ten team and TWO SEC games, TWO?

#trustthecoaches

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.