Cowgirls and Dak; Coach Mac, Take Note

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know I'm not allowed to point out flaws in the Tebow is a great NFL quarterback argument... But he benefited from the same things Dilfer did in 2000.
Nothing to do with that.... The tit for tac was reminding me of my kids arguing in the back seat on a long road trip..... These last 6 years have been a long, long, long, LONG road trip....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing to do with that.... The tit for tac was reminding me of my kids arguing in the back seat on a long road trip..... These last 6 years have been a long, long, long, LONG road trip....

he touch my side first.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
You click-baited people into this thread by using "Cowgirls" in the title. Then, you don't even post a picture of even one of them.

That is blatant bait & switch.

I demand satisfaction. :shakehead:
I searched for these on my work computer so we'll see what type of call I get from IT later today. You're welcome!
stock-photo-sexy-cowgirl-372971053.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
News flash: Tebow wouldn't have won jack without a stellar defense and Matt Prater bombing kicks from halfway across Colorado.

yeah...and after that 1-4 start... it was a good thing they installed a brand new defense and a new kicker.
QB play made no difference whatsoever - should have just kept Orton in there.

Maybe you should just be happy with winning the ESPN College Pick 'Em :dance:

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
You will never convince me the the Cowboys wouldn't be 8-1, or maybe even 9-0 if Romo wasn't playing with this OL, and the surprise running game of Elliot.

That was your prediction at the beginning of the season, Dallas best record in the NFL at week 10?

As far as Tebow is concerned, he got ran out of the league because of his religious views, plan and simple. Kaepernick still playing in SF is case in point. He can run but his accuracy and throwing motion suck as much as Tims and he sure has hell doesn't bring anything positive to the locker room unless they are all part of the black panthers.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That was your prediction at the beginning of the season, Dallas best record in the NFL at week 10?

As far as Tebow is concerned, he got ran out of the league because of his religious views, plan and simple. Kaepernick still playing in SF is case in point. He can run but his accuracy and throwing motion suck as much as Tims and he sure has hell doesn't bring anything positive to the locker room unless they are all part of the black panthers.

Kaepernick is going to be gone just the same soon enough, the only thing that saved his job in 49ers is poor management in San Francisco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator