Crow - Serve IT

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I am here to eat all the crow I deserve.

My List of Failures

- Freeze as a big time coach
- Ole Piss was going to beat us
- Mac was a bargain bin coach.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wanted freeze too. Glad we took maclewain

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Freeze was at the top of my list. Coach Mac is a great gameday coach. I'm very impressed with his and Nussie's gameplans. I think we got the better coach.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
dffd508ff63ca9477c5c93b20f103a42.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Great win...just enjoy it. It's been a while. There will be plenty of time for all of that once the season shakes out.

Great win.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Never would have believed what I witnessed tonight earlier in the season. I was telling people they were smoking crack if they thought we had any chance whatsoever to win 9 games or more this season.

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
I talked so much Crap about Mac. I hated the hire, and said we would fail. I was super wrong and happily so. Go Gators.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n290388 said:
It's great to be a Florida Gator

It feels like this program has had a dark cloud over us since 2009, even before the first time Meyer quit. Like we had a penalty to pay. Even wins seemed painful. They struggled. Seemed to not be happy. (Not unlike watching OSUx now.) Eventually losses became common, and their lack of unity and lack of enjoyment of the game was palpable. It only got worse under the next regime.

I'm so happy for the kids. They've worked hard and bled for us. Some will bear scars for life. They were forced to play for the staffs we hired. Their teammates left, some to be last day draft picks or arena ball players. Many transferred to other schools. Those that stayed have been thoroughly embarrassed by Trailerbammer, Ugly, Mizzu, even Vandy and Georgia Southern. These kids really deserve this.

It could be fool's gold. After all, Arky whipped Ole Miss last year. We've seen coaches look good for a couple of games or even a whole year then fall on their face.

But I don't think so. Even if I am thinking with my heart. This feels different. This is a new coach with a bunch of freshmen, FRESHMEN, or guys who should be redshirt freshmen, who believe in themselves and their coaches and who look like one of the best teams in the country when they do.

They are mostly underclassmen and we are critically thin at several positions, so I expect we may have some tough times. However, God is smiling on the Gators. I hope they enjoy this, but not too much. I know Mac will keep their heads right.

:chomp:

Crow tastes great when we are winning.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This staff is in sync and got these kids to buy in. And they've brought excitement back to the program. The swamp hasn't rocked since 2009 like it has the last 2 games. The stadium has been electric.

Recruits are excited. And as we're discovering, talent abounds. It just needed the right coaching staff

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
I was pretty concerned after last week, even though we pulled it out. I kinda thought we'd be exposed this week, and fully expected to lose at least 3 out of the following 4. Thankfully I think I was badly mistaken. I'm not going to get my hopes up too high, yet, but all of a sudden the SEC east is in reach, and a playoff appearance seems at least plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator