Crow - Serve IT

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Finally got a PI call on that Old Piss DB after his prior PI and the bodyslam as well.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really didn't think we were going to win tonight. That's the last time I ever pick against the Gators.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is great! Never had so much fun in years watching a game. What we see is coaching. I've always said there was never a talent problem. I'm just going to enjoy this as much as I can.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
My plate is small. I didn't think we were ready for a top 10, never mind a #3 opponent. Happy to have that for dinner!

As for Mac, I thought he was the likely candidate (Foley looks for a diamond in the rough) who had a resume that I liked- offensive AND HC background, program rebuilder, etc. I wasn't expecting huge success in year 1 of the massive cleanup project, but I'll take it! Regardless of the rest of the year, Mac showed he's moving UF in the right direction.

Go Gators!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n290599 said:
I really didn't think we were going to win tonight. That's the last time I ever pick against the Gators.
Same here....I did not see the 1st 60% of the game, but I did not see any flu bug out there.....if there was, then....

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I think Freez is a good coach. I think Mac may turn out to be a great coach and they are few and far between. I get the feeling he's a Saban disciple, a smiling hard ass as opposed to just a hard ass. But he's for real. He has the veterans playing like veterans and the youngsters excelling. I think we will see this team just keep getting better. I've been especially proud of the OT's maturation, although Antonio Riles still seems lost about half the time :-). How sweet is was to see that drive right before the first half. I'm sorry, I had to throw it in again.

Dec 10, 2014
Gator Fever;n290370 said:
Never would have believed what I witnessed tonight earlier in the season. I was telling people they were smoking crack if they thought we had any chance whatsoever to win 9 games or more this season.

I know because I was the one saying we would win at least nine

Attachments

• conv_4759.gif
    conv_4759.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
Dec 10, 2014

It was a horrid, shameful prediction. Can you please pick Hillary or Jeb for president?

banjomanrb3

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Regarding our "sorry" OL, I never heard Knmedchie, or how the hell you spell it, name all night. One of the most satisfying wins in my 54yrs of being a gator.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I didn't think we'd win either...but NEVER PICK AGAINST THE GATORS!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
banjomanrb3;n290679 said:
Regarding our "sorry" OL, I never heard Knmedchie, or how the hell you spell it, name all night.
He was in the backfield all night. He busted Grier in the chops on one of the TD passes. Mac just took him out of the game by all the short passes, edge runs, and misdirections.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n290671 said:
It was a horrid, shameful prediction. Can you please pick Hillary or Jeb for president?

MJMGator;n290682 said:
I didn't think we'd win either...but NEVER PICK AGAINST THE GATORS!

I am ashamed.

whid.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doopree;n290916 said:
Those non-calls pissed me the fuh off.

There have been a lot of non-calls in the past two games. Our Gators have just refused to be denied. I'm convinced Muschamp had the entire SEC official crew pissed off at the Gators due to his sideline antics and it'll take some time for JMac to earn the zebra's respect back, but I think he's just the guy to get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator