Dabo Swinney says there needs to be 'complete blowup' of college football

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I don't disagree that the NCAA totally fubar'd this whole thing. A bunch of stupid academics with analysis/paralysis and arrogance can't get out of their own way. They had the opportunity to contain this. So now we wait until there is some mega conference that breaks from the NCAA and goes with a commissioner to keep everyone in line.

But Dabo complaining, sounds like a guy who sees the end for himself
The ship of common sense has sailed...far, far away...

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
What about kunt, pussy ass, twat, schit? Would that keep me out of Florida?
Should. I shouldn't have to associate with thugs, ne'er do wells and misfits in order to attend my beloved University. Gators should be governed by the nicest sense of personal decorum and honor and give offense to no one not deserving of such treatment (like the SOW graduates). See John Paul Jones' letter to Congress as a reference.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Should. I shouldn't have to associate with thugs, ne'er do wells and misfits in order to attend my beloved University. Gators should be governed by the nicest sense of personal decorum and honor and give offense to no one not deserving of such treatment (like the SOW graduates). See John Paul Jones' letter to Congress as a reference.
And every time a virgin graduates from UF a brick falls from Century tower...BTW 2 of my girls are graduates...Go Gators...:jog:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder how he feels now....

@RossDellenger: Clemson has approved a new contract for Dabo Swinney: 10 years, $115 million for an $11.5M average.

It puts Swinney back to second nationally behind Saban - the latest in this wave of coaching contract enhancements that started last fall with the Mel Tucker deal.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wonder how he feels now....

@RossDellenger: Clemson has approved a new contract for Dabo Swinney: 10 years, $115 million for an $11.5M average.

Thanks for that breakdown, Ross. Huge help.

Just a heads up, the tweet wasn’t going to be viewed by just Clemson fans.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have a difficult time believing Dabo is really worth that much. Good coach, yes, but he's overrated. Having said that, he should get all the money he can lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.