Dak Prescott arrested mere weeks before draft

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Even if he hadn't gotten arrested, no one would be drafting Dak to be the face of the franchise. He is a career backup.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like he may need to trade in that escalade. I don't think the arena pays well enough to drive one of those.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt that affects his draft status too much. A domestic violence arrest would be a much bigger issue now than a misdemeanor DUI arrest.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt that affects his draft status too much. A domestic violence arrest would be a much bigger issue now than a misdemeanor DUI arrest.
I agree, but the timing is terrible. It will hurt his stock, but doesn't end him by any means.

Where was he projected anyway?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another candidate for Mensa membership.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Justin Blackmon had a DUI before the draft. Stupid Jags took him in the first round anyway. That didn't turn out very well.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Cousin Eddie was wrong about Dak being the black Tebow.

He said Dak was better than Tebow. He is a funny guy.
This will enhance his draft status versus hinder it. In the world of professional sports, this is considered leadership because you are showing your team that you are one of the guys.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Justin Blackmon had a DUI before the draft. Stupid Jags took him in the first round anyway. That didn't turn out very well.
they traded up to get him

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Dak is a idiot! He was drunk as hell in Club La vela (last spring break) running his mouth about "how Florida boy's ain't sh*t" and then about 20 kicked the brakes off him and his Escalade. :lmao2:

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I agree, but the timing is terrible. It will hurt his stock, but doesn't end him by any means.

Where was he projected anyway?
Another player not minding his p's and q's before the draft. It's like those with the need for weed they fail a drug test and cost themselves millions. It can't be that important can it?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Even if he hadn't gotten arrested, no one would be drafting Dak to be the face of the franchise. He is a career backup.
Do you think he's good enough to back up JD? I'm still amazed that anyone would go to MSU that didn't grow up there and you can include Ole Miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator