Dan Mullen, the 6 million dollar man

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
To quote a Gator Legend,I think "God smiled on the Gators"with the Mullen hire. He has familiarity with the State and the University already and will hire a great staff. He will lock the recruits we have already down and bring some new ones from Mississippi State and across the nation. He's already gotten rid of the right assistant coaches (Nussmeir etc.) that needed to leave and he will bring discipline back to the program. He knows how to coach quarterbacks and gear an offense to the personnel he has on board already. Macelwain brought a weird vibe to U of F that I never understood. I just never got him. He was strange acting. After the Tennessee victory which was the most exciting of the year. I think he was out over his skis. Mullen is not! He knows what he is doing. Chip Kelley never was a realistic hire and Frost is a Cornhusker through and through and has never head coached at the SEC level. Who in the heck did you want? Jimbo Fisher will leave Half Ass U because he has had first shot at all the top State recruits since Meyer left and we failed to hire a decent coach. Now, in the state of Florida we have Richt at Miami, Mullen at Florida, and Strong at USF.I am leaving out Frost because I think he will leave the state. FSU was the beneficiary of our horrible selections at head coach and the same holds true for Miami,.Fisher is a mediocre coach at best and was the beneficiary of following a legendary coach and the above mentioned pitfalls of the other State universities. If you drive to Tally it is hard to imagine that anyone would rather go to school there than the University of Florida. Florida is a college town and always will be. Tallahassee is better know for being the State Capitol. Wait and see,our recruits will stay and more will come, it will just take a while. For the first time in a long time I am very optimistic. Go Gators!
I had no idea that Tolstoy was on the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.