Dan Mullen: the shorts, the smirk and the postgame comments

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the coaches should fully dress out like the players. Like they do in MLB.

PJ-BD020_COACHE_G_20111003195108.jpg

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I mean we are bitching about a guy wearing shorts?

I get they are mad and they have every right to be but nitpicking on the shorts? Fans should nitpick on the fact that he's a worthless coach

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I mean we are *****ing about a guy wearing shorts?

I get they are mad and they have every right to be but nitpicking on the shorts? Fans should nitpick on the fact that he's a worthless coach
I mean, it was a scrimmage after all.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Meh.

I heard from someone who was there that quite a few people were taken out of the stadium on a stretcher & to the hospital by ambulance due to heat stroke during the game. It was apparently hot as holy hell in the stands & even more so on the field.

IMO the writer is just pissed & looking for anything to blame. Like the dumbasz USCe fans that bad mouthed SOS, the very same guy that made their totally irrelevant program relevant, because he wasn't perennially delivering an SEC East championship. Stupid is as stupid does.

In an age where anything goes & NFL coaches can wear sweat shirts, pants & hoodies why is this such a big deal?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I mean we are *****ing about a guy wearing shorts?

So true. I cant believe so many were hoping we hired that Pos last year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt you guys read the article. There was only a small bitching about the shorts, what really angered the fans was he acted like he didn't give a damn about the loss at the press conference.

And I personally think coaches need to dress professionally. I like the old days when coaches wore suits.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt you guys read the article. There was only a small *****ing about the shorts, what really angered the fans was he acted like he didn't give a damn about the loss at the press conference.

And I personally think coaches need to dress professionally. I like the old days when coaches wore suits.

:eek:ldman:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Meh.

I heard from someone who was there that quite a few people were taken out of the stadium on a stretcher & to the hospital by ambulance due to heat stroke during the game. It was apparently hot as holy hell in the stands & even more so on the field.

IMO the writer is just pissed & looking for anything to blame. Like the dumbasz USCe fans that bad mouthed SOS, the very same guy that made their totally irrelevant program relevant, because he wasn't perennially delivering an SEC East championship. Stupid is as stupid does.

In an age where anything goes & NFL coaches can wear sweat shirts, pants & hoodies why is this such a big deal?
Because MSU is known for such a dominate, winning classy organization! They are MSU dammit!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Mullen is sick of Starkeville? He pulled them out of the gutter and now has to listen to this kind of BS... He has shown what he can do with talent, and be honest MSU doesn't regularly lure in the 5* recruits. I mean who would go there over... ANYWHERE?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Mullen is sick of Starkeville? He pulled them out of the gutter and now has to listen to this kind of BS... He has shown what he can do with talent, and be honest MSU doesn't regularly lure in the 5* recruits. I mean who would go there over... ANYWHERE?
Well, for starters, kids that want to start. There's no better place to ensure a starting spot in the SEC than the lower tier teams. If you have reasonable talent, then you'll likely find yourself playing a lot more than at a school with lots of competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.