Votes: 84 65.6%

• Total voters

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well the Cowboys won tonight, so their insufferable fans probably think they’re Super Bowl bound now after wanting to fold the franchise last week. :rolleyes3:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well the Cowboys won tonight, so their insufferable fans probably think they’re Super Bowl bound now after wanting to fold the franchise last week. :rolleyes3:

Dallas looked solid tonight against the Ram’s D. They have their moments.

But out of sheer morbid curiosity, I’d like to see what LA’s second string QB looks like in practice. I’m guessing the ball actually goes backwards or that he’s legally blind.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I enjoyed your rant tremendously - well done! But for the record, the "sh!tbird/ass face" doesn't even believe half of what he brays about himself. It matters not if he's right or wrong, but whether he can piss somebody off badly enough to entice them into following him down the rabbit hole. Admittedly, it can get pretty phukking crowded down there on occasion.

I endorse this!

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dallas looked solid tonight against the Ram’s D. They have their moments.

But out of sheer morbid curiosity, I’d like to see what LA’s second string QB looks like in practice. I’m guessing the ball actually goes backwards or that he’s legally blind.

isn't their backup Blake Bortles...

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I think most of us know we aren't SB bound. The Rams played about as pourly as they could play. Goff looked like warmed up cow dung and the T.O's helped, something the Cowboys are terrible at, creating TO's. Dallas also got calls they don't usually get at critical moments in the game.....curiously enough. So now the league has exactly what they need for next week....a BIG game that they can talk about all week, Garrett drama to go along with it and all the pondering about how injured the Eagles are.

I fully expect Wentz to have the game of his life. All the calls will go the Eagles way, Ertz will be wide open the entire game as the Dallas D stays confused, and the Eagles win by 7 at least. Then the following week.....it's back to who will be the next coach of the Cowboys.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think most of us know we aren't SB bound. The Rams played about as pourly as they could play. Goff looked like warmed up cow dung and the T.O's helped, something the Cowboys are terrible at, creating TO's. Dallas also got calls they don't usually get at critical moments in the game.....curiously enough. So now the league has exactly what they need for next week....a BIG game that they can talk about all week, Garrett drama to go along with it and all the pondering about how injured the Eagles are.

I fully expect Wentz to have the game of his life. All the calls will go the Eagles way, Ertz will be wide open the entire game as the Dallas D stays confused, and the Eagles win by 7 at least. Then the following week.....it's back to who will be the next coach of the Cowboys.

It’s funny to see this from the opposite perspective. Substitute Dak and Elliot for Wentz and Ertz and you’d be pretty much describing my thoughts going into the game. I’ve seen very little this year out of Philly to make me feel good about anything.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s funny to see this from the opposite perspective. Substitute Dak and Elliot for Wentz and Ertz and you’d be pretty much describing my thoughts going into the game. I’ve seen very little this year out of Philly to make me feel good about anything.

We are going to playing for the right to host a San Francisco team with a legit Defensive line that will probably kill either quarterback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator