Danielson throws shade at Tebow

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
During TAMU game said that Knight is a better passer than Tebow....

1) Tebow is one of the better passers in SEC history.

2) Knight had to transfer because he was beat out by the midget at OU.

3) Discuss.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Get back to me when the punk wins a Heisman and two SEC, with national, titles.

Danielson needs to hit the door with drunk Verne at the end of the year, and find a decent color partner for Nessler.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He probably is, now that they totally screwed up Timmy's throwing motion trying to "fix" him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What still annoys me to this day is that Tebow should absolutely have TWO Heisman's.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I figured out what kanellJay meant from context clues, but I googled it anyway. This is what I found:

"The expression to "throw shade" at someone or "throwing shade" has seeped into mainstream culture in a big way, so it is time to talk about where it came from and what it means. The term "throwing shade" comes from black and Latino gay communities."

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I figured out what kanellJay meant from context clues, but I googled it anyway. This is what I found:

"The expression to "throw shade" at someone or "throwing shade" has seeped into mainstream culture in a big way, so it is time to talk about where it came from and what it means. The term "throwing shade" comes from black and Latino gay communities."

:lmao2:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
During TAMU game said that Knight is a better passer than Tebow....

1) Tebow is one of the better passers in SEC history.

2) Knight had to transfer because he was beat out by the midget at OU.

3) Discuss.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...record-rushing-passing-touchdowns-same-season

Former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow was one of the most dynamic offensive talents in college football history. The two-time national champion was as much of a rushing threat as he was a passing threat, making him and his offenses nearly unstoppable.

On Nov. 17, 2007, Tebow’s versatile skill-set landed him in the NCAA record book. The future Denver Broncos quarterback lit up Florida Atlantic and became the first player with at least 20 touchdowns passing and 20 touchdowns rushing in the same season.

Tebow’s 2007 campaign was the stuff of legends. He finished the year with 3,286 yards passing, 32 touchdowns passing, 895 yards rushing and 23 touchdowns rushing. He won just about every major award for his excellence, including the Heisman Trophy, Davey O’Brien Award and Maxwell Award.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tebow

Tebow became the Florida Gators' starting quarterback during the 2007 season when he became the first college sophomore to win the Heisman Trophy. In 2008, Tebow led Florida to a 13–1 record and its second national championship in three years, and was named the offensive MVP of the national championship game. The Gators again went 13–1 in 2009, his senior year. At the conclusion of his college career, he held the Southeastern Conference's all-time records in both career passing efficiency and total rushing touchdowns, appearing second and tenth (respectively) in the NCAA record book in these categories.

I'm sure everyone here knows this info, but it doesn't hurt to see it again. Danielson has brought a new depth of meaning to the term "asshat".

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow should have won 2 Heismans and Grossman was absolutely robbed of the Heisman in 2001...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator