David Anderson: Tim Tebow was the worst QB I ever played with

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How is this even a relevant question in 2016? This guy definitely could've taken the high road as an adult, but I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would be asking this question? I'm not some blind Tebow fan, but it's pretty pathetic the lengths they go to bash an overall good guy.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
How is this even a relevant question in 2016? This guy definitely could've taken the high road as an adult, but I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would be asking this question?
probably because Timmy is back in the news trying out for baseball teams...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
probably because Timmy is back in the news trying out for baseball teams...

Honestly, zero relevance. It's an entirely different sport and, if anything, concedes that he's not an NFL QB. We really have to keep rehashing this with completely unsolicited "questions"?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, zero relevance. It's an entirely different sport and, if anything, concedes that he's not an NFL QB. We really have to keep rehashing this with completely unsolicited "questions"?
I didn't say he was right.... But Tebow is back in the news again, so you have to expect the haters to come out.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why is this even news. I have been critical of NFL Tebow, but this isn't news. It's some jabroni trying to get his 15 minutes off the back of a really good guy who is entering another sport.
35242392.jpg

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Sorry J, but I can't see the point of an article like that other than click bait. So, I'm not feeding the troll who wrote it. The guy is out of the NFL. These people need to move on.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I absolutely expect some dumb*** reporter to ask TT about this during his baseball tryout...

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
"Anderson spent only 35 days as Tebow’s teammate..."

And then Tebow, the kicker and the defense spent the majority of the regular season helping the Broncos secure a playoff birth and a first round win without Capt Sh*tNuts.

So STFU ... what was his name again?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Anderson spent only 35 days as Tebow’s teammate..."

And then Tebow, the kicker and the defense spent the majority of the regular season helping the Broncos secure a playoff birth and a first round win without Capt Sh*tNuts.

So STFU ... what was his name again?
Andrew Davidson, I think.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How is this even a relevant question in 2016? This guy definitely could've taken the high road as an adult, but I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would be asking this question? I'm not some blind Tebow fan, but it's pretty pathetic the lengths they go to bash an overall good guy.

You know why they bash him, he is a christian and they are the worst people on the planet. Haven't you heard?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What do reporters do? Do they post a "Go Fund Me" account asking for "Bad-mouth Tebow donations?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Why is this even news. I have been critical of NFL Tebow, but this isn't news. It's some jabroni trying to get his 15 minutes off the back of a really good guy who is entering another sport.
35242392.jpg

Why would you post that picture? The Rock was THE worst DE-turned-wrestler I ever saw on the gridiron.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well he should go join Tebow's Minor League roster, then he'll also be the worst baseball player he's ever played with. :dance:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
IMHO, Tebow could've easily done what Manning did this year. The team was built on the defense. He needed a specific gameplan tailored to his strengths. No one in the NFL wanted to do it.

Baseball after 12 years? Not gonna happen.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Would love to see Tebow come out and say that guy was the worst WR he ever played with. "He was a pvssy. Was scared to go across the middle. Never ran the right route. Was slow AF and had hands of stone. I have no idea who thought he was even fit for the practice squad. He must have been related to Elway." :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.