Status
Not open for further replies.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
The camaraderie within a coaching staff is something that cannot be taken lightly. If the collection of coaches are functioning cohesively, there's a good chance team morale will be high. As Collins said, "the staff Coach [McElwain] has put together, there's a great give and take. We have discussions in the room, they're awesome and high-level, and [when] we get in front of the kids, it's one voice. Everyone's on the same page, on the same accord. It's been a pleasure working with those guys."

Stuff like this is great to hear... I know some on this site are not excited about Collins, but I am.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
GMDGATOR;n270617 said:
I know some on this site are not excited about Collins, but I am.

What is there not to like about this guy? Of course there are some on this board who will be unhappy with anything that Coach Mac does. I am all in with this staff. Goooo Gators; just win baby!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[ I know some on this site are not excited about Collins, but I am. /QUOTE]

Wasn't this covered in the "Gator Fans Expectations" thread?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper;n270642 said:
What is there not to like about this guy?
:rolleyes: Did you see that defense Hoke put on the field for the Spurcocks? Get used to it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n290799 said:

Don't you think he's sufficiently eaten his crow now? Did you really have to bump this old thread? You're getting beyond ridiculous at this point PDS. Let it go.

Dec 10, 2014
NavetG8r;n290838 said:
Don't you think he's sufficiently eaten his crow now? Did you really have to bump this old thread? You're getting beyond ridiculous at this point PDS. Let it go.

I bumped three threads Nav. One had to do with tennessee, one had to do with our defensive ranking, and this thread was in the midst of those. Law and I have made our peace. It was gentle ribbing, which is the only extent I will be doing from now on.

As a side though, maybe if people would have been half as concerned about thread hijacking over the spring and summer, the constant foley bashing, the constant chastising of the program, etc.as they are with me right now then it would have never come to this point. Just some food for thought as Law, again, did the same thing he has done for months. Started a thread about the fans and how admin kept chimp for "waay too long."

Care to tell Law the same about "letting it go?"

As I said earlier though. It's done. This was just in a grouping of other threads I bumped. Really the threads are in Law's favor as they show the national outlook and regional outlook mirrored his expectations....

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
On the OLD Sun forum the real protagonists would discuss meeting the Lake Butler VFW. One guy had an eye patch and bragged about his Viet Nam exp. The other guy a, a medic in VN called him out on some nonsense and it was LETS MEET AT THE VFW..................so fellas as we said back in the day "either sh#t or get off the pot. Things are TOO good in gatorville right to sh#t stir a lot. Its all good. And nobody predicted it. Still a long way to go but would anybody trade anyth player or coach we have right now?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n290954 said:
I bumped three threads Nav. One had to do with tennessee, one had to do with our defensive ranking, and this thread was in the midst of those. Law and I have made our peace. It was gentle ribbing, which is the only extent I will be doing from now on.

As a side though, maybe if people would have been half as concerned about thread hijacking over the spring and summer, the constant foley bashing, the constant chastising of the program, etc.as they are with me right now then it would have never come to this point. Just some food for thought as Law, again, did the same thing he has done for months. Started a thread about the fans and how admin kept chimp for "waay too long."

Care to tell Law the same about "letting it go?"

As I said earlier though. It's done. This was just in a grouping of other threads I bumped. Really the threads are in Law's favor as they show the national outlook and regional outlook mirrored his expectations....

Your rationale is whacked. If it wasn't right for Law to do it, then it sure as hell isn't right for you to do the same. He's obviously quite happy with the direction of the program. I am, too, and I wasn't exactly enthralled with Foley's handling of Muschamp. Let's try and enjoy this brief moment of harmony.

Dec 10, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n290958]

Your rationale is whacked. If it wasn't right for Law to do it, then it sure as hell isn't right for you to do the same. He's obviously quite happy with the direction of the program. I am, too, and I wasn't exactly enthralled with Foley's handling of Muschamp. Let's try and enjoy this brief moment of harmony.[/QUOTE]

'78 I could give two ****s in a bucket what you think of my rationale for two reasons.

1). I just generally don't care

2). I've said my peace about where Law and I stand and my posts directed toward him. If you bothered to read the response, you would have found that the issue has been resolved (at least from my end). The mods don't seem to care that law is still starting threads that are not so subtly jabbing the admin. (Which paradoxically is the point of view/crux of the crow I've been feeding him).

Way to belabor the point and keep the thread going.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n290961 said:
'78 I could give two ****s in a bucket what you think of my rationale for two reasons.

1). I just generally don't care

2). I've said my peace about where Law and I stand and my posts directed toward him. If you bothered to read the response, you would have found that the issue has been resolved (at least from my end). The mods don't seem to care that law is still starting threads that are not so subtly jabbing the admin. (Which paradoxically is the point of view/crux of the crow I've been feeding him).

Way to belabor the point and keep the thread going.

Just keep talking in circles.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dooley, I'm guessing you're 30 or under. Your posts often border on juvenile. Then again, you could be one of those types who simply refuses to grow up.

Dec 10, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n290971]Dooley, I'm guessing you're 30 or under. Your posts often border on juvenile. Then again, you could be one of those types who simply refuses to grow up. [/QUOTE]

'78, I'm guessing that you're in your 60s or 70s and rely on a blue pill for excitement in your life.

Attachments

• conv_4771.gif
    conv_4771.gif
    596 KB · Views: 31

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
78, I refuse to grow up because I have seen lots of "adults" and it isnt a pretty sight. But in my line of work it makes my job easier when relating to my clients.......
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator