DC/OL Coach Hot Board

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Unless some major development happens in the next couple of weeks it appears we're stuck with the hunchback for another year....so minus well start listing names we think will be in the running for these open positions....Have a hard time believing we are going to attract any quality candidates but interested in what you guys think....

DC: Sidehat if he gets fired....if not then Dan will likely find some terrible directional school DC...Hell maybe Chizik

OL: Everyone wants Trautwein, I personally don't but I could see Dan hiring a guy like Ed Warinner; currently at FAU, would be cheap and would allow Dan to have some more vacation time rather than finding a better candidate

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
What about if scUM fires Diaz?

That would have been who he hired...because Diaz is a beta bitch and Dan would/could butt **** him into always saying yes....

However, Diaz is likely staying now due to the few wins in the last few weeks

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unless some major development happens in the next couple of weeks it appears we're stuck with the hunchback for another year...
Just wait.

Barring some miraculous 3-0 finish with us winning 52-6 and recruits begging to joinnthe staff, they are all gone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you actually have any reason to believe this
Yes.

if you think the pressure is gone on Stricklin you're crazy.

the same people leaping to this stupid ass interpretation or the same ones that said Stricklin wasn't going to fire anyone anyway and didnt listen to the alums.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
the issue is really whether Stricklin survives.

ironically Stricklin getting fired will probably increase the chance that Mullin hangs around a few more weeks.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
"Hey, babe. I'm thinking about taking a job at in Gainesville for a year. What do you think? No, no, it's definitely short term. Like we might be there for one season. Well, not technically fired. Like dismissed with the staff as a whole. Ok let me know."

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Stricklin is in no way out of the woods. He is just as much on the line with his azz.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
This thread is a little premature

twss

I can't understand how anyone can look at this situation and honestly believe Mullen will be back next year. They'll all be gone in a couple of weeks at the most. I think Mullen was gone even if he beat USCe, just watch the fucher, he wanted to quit last year just couldn't get anyone to take him. Now he's fuched things up bad enough he's forcing the admin's hand and will gladly walk away with his 12 million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.