Founding Member
Tomorrow with Michael Strahan. Good publicity for the FSU program. :woohoo:
With video of "the punch".

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Is that a good idea?
I guess he has to "set the record straight" - 'bout those biotches all up in his grill - disrespectin' him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He got booted … maybe he wants to exact some revenge vs Jimbo & their program ?
… even if that just seeps in.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did he scream War Damn Eagle?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ERoBFTM.gif

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If you hit a woman in the face, stand up on your own 2 feet and apologize. Don't bring your mom into this and embarrass her on national television. What a scumbag. That is like a politician, when he brings his wife on tv after he has cheated. I actually think less of this little boy, and I mean boy.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
maheo30;n247148 said:
If you hit a woman in the face, stand up on your own 2 feet and apologize. Don't bring your mom into this and embarrass her on national television. What a scumbag. That is like a politician, when he brings his wife on tv after he has cheated. I actually think less of this little boy, and I mean boy.
His mother looked like a good lady who was embarrassed as hell to be put into that position. However her son didn't look embarrassed at all and was just up there to try and save his ass so he'll get another shot to play CFB. What I would like to know is who pulled the strings to get him that platform to give his bull$hit apology. I know AL Lawson is a big supporter of the program so If I had to guess he had a lot to do with it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not watching that sh*t. Someone tell me if he cried about how threatened he was by a drunk bimbo so he just had to put that ho in her place.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Note Johnson has Casey Anthony's slime attorney, Jose Baez. So Johnson & Baez are pleading not guilty. ??

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n247296 said:
Not watching that sh*t. Someone tell me if he cried about how threatened he was by a drunk bimbo so he just had to put that ho in her place.

I'm sure he regrets it. If nothing else because of the consequences. I gotta say, he seems more remorseful than the guy who is suspended and denies ever being in the same zip code of the girl who was battered outside the bar. :lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Was that Cindy Brady conducting that interview?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At least he didn't try to make an excuse and just owned that he should have walked away. Not much else he could do, but you never know these days.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Something else, if you are sorry for hitting the woman, then why are you pleading not guilty in court? Or is it that you are sorry, but not sorry enough to actually deal with the consequences of your actions?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n247325 said:
Something else, if you are sorry for hitting the woman, then why are you pleading not guilty in court? Or is it that you are sorry, but not sorry enough to actually deal with the consequences of your actions?

I think the argument will be legally justified but morally reprehensible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.