De'Andre Johnson on Good Morning America

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ohio State can use another QB, and Johnson could use a good faux bible study.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n247325 said:
Something else, if you are sorry for hitting the woman, then why are you pleading not guilty in court? Or is it that you are sorry, but not sorry enough to actually deal with the consequences of your actions?

He's sorry he got caught on video.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;v-mup9CcPNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mup9CcPNs[/video]

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n247431 said:
Ohio State can use another QB, and Johnson could use a good faux bible study.

Yup. Colors on and all.

He's also a Stutterer.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I cannot see how either of these two will ever play cfb
again. Remember this originally was a girl school only.
My mother in law graduated from there in a class of a
very small number. Her daughter, my wife, has been a
gator fan all of her life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jun 2, 2015
Well, in comparing Cook and Johnson, it appears Johnson may be the better citizen of the two. At least no known animal cruelty factors or a rap sheet on Johnson who comes from a close knit middle class family in Jax. His mother made an excellent presentation on Good Morning America. Apparently with Cook there are a couple of juvenile offenses (which, of course are closed so we don't know what the accusation was), a robbery and a gun on school property while in high school and now this is his 3rd legal incident @ FSU. He may or may not have hit the girl, but three witnesses place him in the middle of the action. Unless a tape shows up, this is going to be a mess and FSU will be further dammed if they don't do something regardless. Since everything has been moved back to Sept. I wonder if Jimbo or FSU Administration will allow him to practice with the team?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
daytonacane;n247864 said:
Well, in comparing Cook and Johnson, it appears Johnson may be the better citizen of the two. At least no known animal cruelty factors or a rap sheet on Johnson who comes from a close knit middle class family in Jax. His mother made an excellent presentation on Good Morning America. Apparently with Cook there are a couple of juvenile offenses (which, of course are closed so we don't know what the accusation was), a robbery and a gun on school property while in high school and now this is his 3rd legal incident @ FSU. He may or may not have hit the girl, but three witnesses place him in the middle of the action. Unless a tape shows up, this is going to be a mess and FSU will be further dammed if they don't do something regardless. Since everything has been moved back to Sept. I wonder if Jimbo or FSU Administration will allow him to practice with the team?

Good points on Johnson - he'll probably do the JUCO thing for a year and then get picked up by some fairly big time school.
He was Mr. Football after all.
I see Cook dodging this one for some reason - one of those "It was late and the witnesses were drunk and the girl identified the wrong athlete" so that might give Cook a reasonable doubt.
He's too valuable to the team so some other player will most likely take the fall. just my two cents.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Gatordiddy;n247866 said:
Good points on Johnson - he'll probably do the JUCO thing for a year and then get picked up by some fairly big time school.
He was Mr. Football after all.
I see Cook dodging this one for some reason - one of those "It was late and the witnesses were drunk and the girl identified the wrong athlete" so that might give Cook a reasonable doubt.
He's too valuable to the team so some other player will most likely take the fall. just my two cents.

Plus Jimbo will justify keeping Cook because there wasn't video proof it was him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.