Decided to come back

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
Hey guys,

2020 has been a real challenge for all of us I imagine. Fall is in the air in southwest Ohio and I am excited for the season and a distraction from Corona and politics and general hostility.

Look forward to a great season, friendly banter, maybe some tidbits of inside info, and I am bringing a bit thicker skin.

God Bless and Go Gators!
Kevin

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome back, Francis

AstonishingFarAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

Hope you lighten up this go around

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
welcome back, we have a good shot at making the playoffs, that will help everyone put most of horrid year behind us.

Go Gators

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hey guys,

2020 has been a real challenge for all of us I imagine. Fall is in the air in southwest Ohio and I am excited for the season and a distraction from Corona and politics and general hostility.

Look forward to a great season, friendly banter, maybe some tidbits of inside info, and I am bringing a bit thicker skin.

God Bless and Go Gators!
Kevin

You seem too nice and friendly for this group. You might want to work on your cynicism and negativity a bit. You know, less good vibes and a little more wallowing.
:thumbup:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Cousin Eddie is our football coach. Mike White is the worst half court offensive basketball coach out there and we just flushed 100 million bux down the tubes for a baseball field. Not too mention our AD is Fooley 2.0 whose strings are being yanked by the puppet master himself, Fooley 1.0. Where is the negativity?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Cousin Eddie is our football coach. Mike White is the worst half court offensive basketball coach out there and we just flushed 100 million bux down the tubes for a baseball field. Not too mention our AD is Fooley 2.0 whose strings are being yanked by the puppet master himself, Fooley 1.0. Where is the negativity?

and this sunshine pumper is the brightest light on the hill

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Alex.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
You forgot our supposed manure of a football stadium

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You forgot our supposed manure of a football stadium

Oh there is nothing "Supposed: about that? have you been there lately? they may have spent 50 or so bux on some screens and lighting, but what used to be ankle deep in piss is almost knee deep now. You can put lipstick on a pig, but underneath it is still a pig. Sadly that pig going to be around a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator