Deion Sanders, Idiot Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"I don't want to get a report that you was in some bulljunk with our apparel on, representing us!"

Gotta take those JSU sweatshirts off before you get into some bulljunk, boys. That's all you got to remember! :lol2:

Jokes aside this is good, basic advice he is giving the players about classroom behavior, but did he really need to consult notes on his phone to remember it?? :scratchhead:

We promise to be just like you coach.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
"I don't want to get a report that you was in some bulljunk with our apparel on, representing us!"

Gotta take those JSU sweatshirts off before you get into some bulljunk, boys. That's all you got to remember! :lol2:

Jokes aside this is good, basic advice he is giving the players about classroom behavior, but did he really need to consult notes on his phone to remember it?? :scratchhead:

He was logged into Gator Chatter. Pretty sure it was him who called @oxrageous a tool and got banned.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018

Yes because he's never actually been in a classroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.