Denmark soccer player drops on the field

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Heat exhaustion, right? Just needed more Gatorade?

His whole transformation may be the saddest thing I've ever seen.

maxresdefault.jpg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Coca Cola loses $4 billion as Cristiano Ronaldo removes soft drink bottles & endorses water
Coca-Cola’s stock prices reportedly dropped 1.6% as Cristiano Ronaldo during a conference removes the soft drink bottles from in front of him and emphasizes drinking water.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I didn't read the rest of this thread because it's about soccer.

I have Scottish ancestry so notwithstanding having zero love for the sport, I tried to watch the Scotland vs. England match today -- it's the world's oldest international soccer rivalry.

It ended in a draw.

But not just any draw -- a scoreless draw.

That's right. They scampered around out there on the field for a total of 94 minutes, but nobody scored so the game ended in a 0-0 tie.

This is the part of the post where I was going to go off about what a garbage so-called "sport" soccer is, but I think I've said enough.

The game ended in a 0-0 tie.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coca Cola loses $4 billion as Cristiano Ronaldo removes soft drink bottles & endorses water
Coca-Cola’s stock prices reportedly dropped 1.6% as Cristiano Ronaldo during a conference removes the soft drink bottles from in front of him and emphasizes drinking water.

A little bit of karma biting coke in the a$$ after their decision to be politically woke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator