Denmark soccer player drops on the field

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018

Guess this gets moved into the political forum in 3....2...1
Wow!!!
Yeah, our resident covidphobia vaccine pumpers have already been looking for CDC guidance and talking points to explain away this as “isolated”, “rare”or nothing to do with the stab at all.

Amazing actually.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Wow!!!
Yeah, our resident covidphobia vaccine pumpers have already been looking for CDC guidance and talking points to explain away this as “isolated”, “rare”or nothing to do with the stab at all.

Amazing actually.

Still lots of people saying he didn’t get the vaccine but there are reports saying the whole team was vaccinated. Not sure if it’s true so take it FWIW. Time will tell but plenty will say it was a coincidence. Twitter will be busy today scrubbing tweets.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me see if I understand what all you fuchsing moonbats think, anyone who passes out on a hot day are now "vixtims of the terrible vax" correct?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Let me see if I understand what all you fuchsing moonbats think, anyone who passes out on a hot day are now "vixtims of the terrible vax" correct?

I mean normally healthy athlete suffering a heart attack 12 days after receiving the vaccine sure warrants some investigation when early studies are showing a possible link between the vaccine and myocarditis.

We asked the human population to be guinea pigs for an untested and unstudied vaccine; all avenues should be examined then ruled out.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Do you do chest compressions and shock a person for almost 10 minutes from passing out? Just wondering because I don’t have the same level of medical training as you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Do you do chest compressions and shock a person for almost 10 minutes from passing out? Just wondering because I don’t have the same level of medical training as you.

If so, it may explain the headaches one often wakes up with after a night of heavy drinking.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Erickson by all accounts is a good dude. ESPN made sure though to investigate the Covid angle and within 20 minuted talk about how he hadn’t been diagnosed with the disease at all. Seemed like they really wanted to blame it

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Erickson by all accounts is a good dude. ESPN made sure though to investigate the Covid angle and within 20 minuted talk about how he hadn’t been diagnosed with the disease at all. Seemed like they really wanted to blame it
One group of kooks: everyone who faints or coughs it is because of Wuflu

The other group of kooks: everyone who faints or coughs is bc of the death and brain control vax

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I hope the player is going to be okay. However I did think of this.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Guys, I hate to say this, but it may be time we cut Law loose. It’s pretty obvious at this point that he’s rocketed hard left. Hard left.

Ox and I were discussing this the other day. Just look at a timeline chart detailing the increased angst in his posts and Amy Klobuchar’s decision to bow out last year. It’s as identical as it is heartbreaking.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not sure why donkey gave me a loonie. It would be loonie to think otherwise. Its simple math, which I know is hard for some people.

Remember, by his own admission, law is the career choice of smart guys who can’t do math. Then I think he mentioned he did the Heinrich on a kid once in summer camp, which leads his medical knowledge. As for the loonie, I think he’s just grouchy. Could be anything, but my guess is his recently inked Faucci tramp stamp is still itchy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why donkey gave me a loonie. It would be loonie to think otherwise. Its simple math, which I know is hard for some people.
This is another one of those cocks that your going to choke on, just like the Wuhan lab genesis.

The stars being quoted by lefty propaganda (ABC NBC NOR etc) is just more CDC bull**** taken from local health depts often double or triple statting.

Die on your sword though, worshipping Feauxi. I guess it makes your panic feel more justified.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is another one of those cocks that your going to choke on, just like the Wuhan lab genesis.

The stars being quoted by lefty propaganda (ABC NBC NOR etc) is just more CDC bull**** taken from local health depts often double or triple statting.

Die on your sword though, worshipping Feauxi. I guess it makes your panic feel more justified.
Listen up you Faucing idiot, I'm gonna say this once and I'm gonna say it really slowly so even a jackass like you can understand it.

Almost 3 million people die in this country every year. Most of them are adults obviously. Since over half the adults in this country have gotten at least one jab, and we've been jabbing people since December (starting with the oldest people first mind you), it would be the biggest statistical improbability of all time if something like 500,000 people with the vaccine DIDN'T die. Because guess what genius....old people die. Vaccinated or not.

Now go somewhere quiet and die a little bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.