Deshaun Watson kicked out of Tuscaloosa bar

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This is such a great place to have a dialogue. That is, if you are a SIX-YEAR-OLD DISRESPECTFUL PUNK!

:stirpot:

We're actually more like tween girls. One minute the posters on this board (including me) are best friends, the next minute, we're ripping each other, calling each other names and throwing out dislikes like candy at a parade. Then, it's back to being buddy/buddy a few days later. Oh, and we switch allegiances/friends like the wind changes direction. It's a message board, that's just the way it is. Heck, in a week I'll probably have forgotten all about this little scrum with you and I'll be ganging up with you on somebody else. :lmao2:

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
We're actually more like tween girls. One minute the posters on this board (including me) are best friends, the next minute, we're ripping each other, calling each other names and throwing out dislikes like candy at a parade. Then, it's back to being buddy/buddy a few days later. Oh, and we switch allegiances/friends like the wind changes direction. It's a message board, that's just the way it is. Heck, in a week I'll probably have forgotten all about this little scrum with you and I'll be ganging up with you on somebody else. :lmao2:
Actually it is all in good fun. If we are not having fun, we shouldn't be here... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.