Deshaun Watson kicked out of Tuscaloosa bar

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yeah... Their fans pretty much suck.

On the other hand, I've been to the barn for several games and have never been mistreated. They've always been very cordial.

Lets not forget how the entire stadium hollers "hey gators, hey gators, we just kicked your ass!" Thats classy for sure.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, I'm saying he did something stupid. The "blame" goes on the people who threw him out. I never defended their actions...

Sure, it is a free country (basically), but that was probably the dumbest thing he ever did. The bar owner likely kicked him out just to avoid a big confrontation in his place of business. Can't blame him for that..
Dude, you pretty much excused the actions of "whomever" was responsible...

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Yes, a bully for pointing out exactly what you said. :jerkit:
This board isn't for snowflakes, I suggest you get some tougher skin.

Look, if you don't want to own up to what you said, we can all live with it.

I love how you guys get all high and mighty when called out for your nonsense. You blamed Watson right up front, that's really all there is to it.
If by "you guys", you mean those of us who behave like adults, I will accept that. And I don't need thick skin to call out someone who needs to grow up.

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If by "you guys", you mean those of us who behave like adults, I will accept accept that. And I don't need thick skin to call out someone who needs to grow up.
lmao.

Here you are blaming a young individual of being wrong for going out and having dinner or a drink, and I'm the one that needs to grow up :lmao2:

Get over yourself Bammerboy.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone watch the video. The REAL problem was he was there with 3 white women... LOL

All of which left with him... Watson spanked them on the field and spanking their women off the field. To be honest, he's lucky he got outta there with his life.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you don't see any potential problems with Watson going to a bar in Tuscaloosa, then I don't know what to say. Do you have any common sense?
Maybe the majority of straight people should start kicking out the gays for the same reason then?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe the majority of straight people should start kicking out the gays for the same reason then?
He's a bammer...just don't kick his cousin out and he won't have a problem with it

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's a bammer...just don't kick his cousin out and he won't have a problem with it
deliverance-hillbilly-dance-o.gif

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
You have the right to go almost anywhere you want. That doesn't make it a smart choice. There are some places that I do not go in the middle of the night, for example. That would just not be a good choice.

You're comparing going to a restaurant to get something to eat at a normal restaurant at a reasonable hour in what is presumably a safe area to going to an unsafe area, like say a drug infested violent neighborhood, in the middle of the night to try and prove your point? Seriously??? Maybe you should stop digging, you keep getting in deeper and deeper.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Dude, you pretty much excused the actions of "whomever" was responsible...
No. The bar owner has the right to refuse service in order to maintain order in his establishment. The other patrons do not. It is very different. Please stop trying to put words in my mouth that I did not say.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sure, it is a free country (basically), but that was probably the dumbest thing he ever did. The bar owner likely kicked him out just to avoid a big confrontation in his place of business. Can't blame him for that.

You said I was "defending" those who ran him out of the bar. I did not say that. Do you remember saying that? It is written on this board if you somehow forgot. I thought the owner had him removed, for legitimate reasons. That is different.

That's EXACTLY what you did. Read your first quote above, where you said the bar owner was probably kicking him out to avoid a big confrontation and according to you, "can't blame him for that.

The confrontation had already occurred prior to Watson leaving so so much for your theory. And shouldn't the bar owner have kicked the instigating group out rather than the kicking the victim out???

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's EXACTLY what you did. Read your first quote above, where you said the bar owner was probably kicking him out to avoid a big confrontation and according to you, "can't blame him for that.

The confrontation had already occurred prior to Watson leaving so so much for your theory. And shouldn't the bar owner have kicked the instigating group out rather than the kicking the victim out???
Facts...who needs em :grin:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody chill. The manager just told Watson if they came around to the back-alley door, he'd give them their order plus a delivery charge.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
This is such a great place to have a dialogue. That is, if you are a SIX-YEAR-OLD DISRESPECTFUL PUNK!

:stirpot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.