DJ Durkin Fired: Tebow blasts Maryland

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Has any punter in history ever had back to back personal fouls called on them? That’s borderline ROH to me.

Also, hire Durkin already.
Give him counseling over ensuring the trainers make sure the players drink water and hire him.

Also, make him go to anger management, with Percy.

We need a LB coach desperately, a great recruiter, and a future DC for when we can that POS Grantham.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Give him counseling over ensuring the trainers make sure the players drink water and hire him.

Also, make him go to anger management, with Percy.

We need a LB coach desperately, a great recruiter, and a future DC for when we can that POS Grantham.

That’s actually the bizarre part of all this to me. I ran into him once in just regular life and he was smiling and really came across as a great guy. Others give a similar report. I don’t think he has any issues, and while he’s obviously going to be blamed, nothing I’ve heard sounds even remotely like what we knew of him here.

But yeah, rehab him to the satisfaction of the program and bring him in now.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That’s actually the bizarre part of all this to me. I ran into him once in just regular life and he was smiling and really came across as a great guy. Others give a similar report. I don’t think he has any issues, and while he’s obviously going to be blamed, nothing I’ve heard sounds even remotely like what we knew of him here.

But yeah, rehab him to the satisfaction of the program and bring him in now.
So, you’re going with the rehab thing and think that parents would be fine with their kid being recruited by him as no big deal? You serious?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, you’re going with the rehab thing and think that parents would be fine with their kid being recruited by him as no big deal? You serious?
No one gives a damn about your SJW bullshyt.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’m on record saying we bring him in with some position. In time, no I don’t think people will flock to that conclusion. I think we’re a forgiving society that will recognize that he wasn’t actively trying to hurt anyone, with a database of players who support that.

If I’m wrong and it hits recruiting, so be it. Cut him and move on.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m on record saying we bring him in with some position. In time, no I don’t think people will flock to that conclusion. I think we’re a forgiving society that will recognize that he wasn’t actively trying to hurt anyone, with a database of players who support that.

If I’m wrong and it hits recruiting, so be it. Cut him and move on.
And I thought you were a parent. I think he’s done, toast. Best suited for an NFL job but won’t be near college guys anytime soon, if ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.