Do you recall a player carrying a team the way Barnhill has?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m concerned. I started a thread about what ails the women’s softball program. My thread provided the spark needed to win the SEC tourney and the super regional. Now somebody starts a new thread that is flattering that very well may take the edge off the women and cause them to take their foot off the gas pedal. I was hoping this new thread would at a minimum be merged into my original thread or possibly be put in the dungeon. If we don’t go all the way, don’t blame me. I had us going in the right direction.

Welp, my concerns were justified! We got beat by an inferior team. Pathetic!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Only shot we have to win a game is against Bammer Saturday. If Bammer wins tonight, no way OU goes two and cue.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why do I feel like I could hit .300 off these chicks? Their 'rise ball,' whatever the hell that is, is 67 miles an hour. It looks like a grapefruit coming across the plate in slow motion.

I remember they put the Aussie women's World Cup soccer team up against a boys under 18 club once. The boys beat them like 9-0. I wonder how badly the Boynton Beach Little league team would beat these girls.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why do I feel like I could hit .300 off these chicks? Their 'rise ball,' whatever the hell that is, is 67 miles an hour. It looks like a grapefruit coming across the plate in slow motion.

I remember they put the Aussie women's World Cup soccer team up against a boys under 18 club once. The boys beat them like 9-0. I wonder how badly the Boynton Beach Little league team would beat these girls.
They’re throwing from 40 feet. I welcome you to step into the box against Barnhill and try your luck.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They’re throwing from 40 feet. I welcome you to step into the box against Barnhill and try your luck.
Oh, they're playing on a little league diamond? I think that gives the Boynton Beach little league team even more advantage.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Oh, they're playing on a little league diamond? I think that gives the Boynton Beach little league team even more advantage.

When I pitched in little league it was 46 feet? That said it was in Georgia and we're not known for our measuring, counting, reading, tooth brushing or abstaining from cousin fcking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator