Does anyone have any game tickets they are willing to sell?

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I'm looking for one ticket to the Bama/UF game in Gainesville on September 18th. Anybody?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are brutal. :lol:

There will probably be plenty of tickets available on the day of the game.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I also have two, but my price is only $6,950 for the pair. @soflagator is price gauging you. Based on his criticism of Nola' GIF posting, I suspect it's your everlasting use of a meme avatar that was no longer funny by April . . . of 2020.

Separately, even though your choice of teams provides great doubt regarding your character and personality, you should probably try to find a friend for the game. I suspect it will be more fun than sitting alone and looking like a crimson stained tampon among a sea of orange and blue.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Also @Nalt , it won’t be Florida in August any longer, which is a plus. I think you’ll find the third weekend of September in Gainesville around 3:00 to be very pleasant.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I have a niece and nephew at UF from the side of the family that's deathly afraid of Rona. I bet I have tickets to broker closer to game time, if you're still looking then. Lol

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I'll hijack Nalt's efforts here, and turn the subject to my needs: I have an entire set of season tickets I need to unload. I don't think I'm likely to make a single game (my own kid's football schedule is about to ruin any hope of Saturday's in the Swamp, but I'm not too disappointed about it either). The positive side is that I paid for them some time in 2019 or early 2020, so I'm not feeling the $ loss as strongly as if I had just bought them.

Nalt, as a 1 day special I will sell you the rest of the season for only $50. So, unlike SoFla, I am again giving you a far better, more magnanimous deal. 14 total game tickets for only $7,000.

Anyone else who's interested and actually cheers for the good guys can send me a direct message. Shouldn't be too much of a surprise - tickets are in Section 14.

I suspect I will not renew for 2022 whether I can go or not.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Anyone else who's interested and actually cheers for the good guys can send me a direct message. Shouldn't be too much of a surprise - tickets are in Section 14.

I don’t know why, but for some reason I just knew they were in Section 14.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
It is called outside of the stadium, minutes before kickoff. You won;t have a problem.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'll hijack Nalt's efforts here, and turn the subject to my needs: I have an entire set of season tickets I need to unload. I don't think I'm likely to make a single game (my own kid's football schedule is about to ruin any hope of Saturday's in the Swamp, but I'm not too disappointed about it either). The positive side is that I paid for them some time in 2019 or early 2020, so I'm not feeling the $ loss as strongly as if I had just bought them.

Nalt, as a 1 day special I will sell you the rest of the season for only $50. So, unlike SoFla, I am again giving you a far better, more magnanimous deal. 14 total game tickets for only $7,000.

The way you keep whoring your tickets out, I’d be shocked if you get any traction at all. You didn’t even give the order time to be worked before you cancelled and dropped your price again. Unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.