Does anyone here listen to the Dan Lebatard Show?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's a terrible show and his dad definitely doesn't bring the humor to it that they want or hoped for. That show is almost as bad a Jim Rome.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Initially I detested the show and was po'd that espn aired it.

But then I started to appreciate the show. It's an acquired taste similar to "The Office" or "Curb Your Enthusiasm". Their "looks like" segments are HOF.

Give it some time.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Initially I detested the show and was po'd that espn aired it.

But then I started to appreciate the show. It's an acquired taste similar to "The Office" or "Curb Your Enthusiasm". Their "looks like" segments are HOF.

Give it some time.

Agree 100%. It's odd because initially you think it's terrible but then it's like a switch is flipped. The show is hilarious

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lebatard is HORRIBLE. I've seen him on tv before too and he always dresses weird for the show in crazy looking hats and outfits. Russilo is good but the best one is Tuck and O'Neil which is local here in Orlando. I've listened to them for years and they always have good insights on local stuff and state colleges.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lebatard can kiss my ass in the middle.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He sucks. Mark Packer is a ****ass as well, best thing to happen in Charlotte sports radio was when he was given the ax a few years back. He is as big a dick in person as his father was, and just as unbearable whenever doing anything, radio or TV.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
He sucks. Mark Packer is a ****ass as well, best thing to happen in Charlotte sports radio was when he was given the ax a few years back. He is as big a dick in person as his father was, and just as unbearable whenever doing anything, radio or TV.

You always seem angry

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have seen the show a few times on tv and I have to agree that it sucks. Not as bad as anything that has that @ss Stphen A Smith involved. At is one MFer that I would honestly probably punch right in the mouth if I ever ran into him in person. He is the biggest piece of crap racist on tv. Except for the honorable Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton But I digress.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have and still will listen to it. He's annoying and Stu Gotts is even worse but I find a little humor in Stu. The "Looks like" is HOF as NoGa said. I actually really look forward to hearing the segment with the Animal Expert and the call ins. I always learn something new.

The other show I'm not fond of is Bomani Jones.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I literally laughed out loud when I read this. My wife was asleep and I woke her up :lol2:
True story, years ago I was at the Florida-Georgia game, and the drunk kid behind us kept singing....Georgia can kiss my ass in the middle. His gf was so embarrassed and couldn't shut him up. He sporadically sang it for a quarter. I've used it ever since.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
True story, years ago I was at the Florida-Georgia game, and the drunk kid behind us kept singing....Georgia can kiss my ass in the middle. His gf was so embarrassed and couldn't shut him up. He sporadically sang it for a quarter. I've used it ever since.

To the gf: You can't keep a good fan down...especially when unbridled alcohol consumption is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator